shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone watch the show "Medium"?

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have been watching "Medium" for years. I really enjoy it. Last night I watched "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" and the character who "Medium" was based on was on and I have to say I am not sure if I can watch the show again! She was SO horrible! So different than the portrayed character. She was a bully and provoked the women. Her comments were cruel. Anyways, I was just wondering if anyone else is now turned off from this show?

lucyandroger

Brilliant_Rock
Yes! and I had the same reaction. The real Allison is horrible and I don't know if I can watch Medium anymore. She used her supposed powers to try and control and humiliate people - that's not at all how the medium on the show acts. And the real Allison was so full of herself as well.

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am a HUGE fan of "Medium"! I've never watched RHOBH, so of course I didn't see the episode with the real Allison Dubois. And from the sounds of it, I don't think I want to!!! :errrr:

BTW, did y'all hear that "Medium" has been cancelled??? I think this is the final season!!! ;(

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tacori E-ring|1292692096|2800373 said:
I have been watching "Medium" for years. I really enjoy it. Last night I watched "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" and the character who "Medium" was based on was on and I have to say I am not sure if I can watch the show again! She was SO horrible! So different than the portrayed character. She was a bully and provoked the women. Her comments were cruel. Anyways, I was just wondering if anyone else is now turned off from this show?

I was so turned off by her and I love the show Medium. I thought the real Allison is a B*tch but in addition to that cruel and evil. I hate bullies and that is what she is. In fact when she was saying all that nasty mean stuff I had to laugh because her bff husband cheats and leaves her (Kelsey) but she didn't foresee that! ha!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Skippy123|1292697205|2800420 said:

I was so turned off by her and I love the show Medium. I thought the real Allison is a B*tch but in addition to that cruel and evil. I hate bullies and that is what she is. In fact when she was saying all that nasty mean stuff I had to laugh because her bff husband cheats and leaves her (Kelsey) but she didn't foresee that! ha!

Skippy! ROFLMAO!!! :lol:

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think Allison Dubois is a foul human being. I couldn't believe her behavior. What was really classic was that she was calling the other ladies "emotionally bankrupt." Amazing.

I don't watch the show Medium and I never will.

I wonder if Allison had the foresight to know that she would lose so many fans by showing her true self on RHOBH. :devil: Just read the RHOBH blogs. So many people are refusing to watch her show now.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm not sure why folks are so surprised that a professional con-woman would also be an ***hole. :tongue:

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
decodelighted|1292697827|2800425 said:
I'm not sure why folks are so surprised that a professional con-woman would also be an ***hole. :tongue:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am glad I am not the only one who had this reaction!!!

Deco, honestly, I think a professional con woman would be more savvy and behave herself on national TV to PROMOTE her books and TV. Also the character on the show is a mom, girl next store, someone you can count on. NO WONDER the director/writers/etc changed her b/c the real Allison is HORRIBLE.

House cat, how interesting. I'll have to check out that blog. It is actually a REALLY good show. Good plot, good writing, good acting...Such a shame ;(

Skippy, I thought the same thing!!! When Camille was saying she could "see" if DHs were cheating, I was thinking "really?!?" Haha.

Irish, it will turn you off. Obviously the show is LOOSELY inspired b/c I doubt Allison has a family (or friends for that matter :lol: ) and was drinking heavily (where as on the show the character is in recovery). And the character on the show can't really see the future only dead people and dream things. This Allison behaved/acted much differently.

lucy, I feel the same way. I am not sure I can help seeing the real Allison influence my opinion on the show.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
That woman made me want to slap the cr*p outta her !!
Can we say EGO ??

And Camille - oh my gosh, she is so full of herself and plays the victim to the hilt. What a piece of phony work.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
bebe|1292718029|2800650 said:
Can we say EGO ??

And Camille - oh my gosh, she is so full of herself and plays the victim to the hilt. What a piece of phony work.

Bebe I so agree w/you about Camille! I am curious if they show more of what is happening in her real life? I couldn't believe how many nanny's she has for just 2 kids? And that she thinks women are jealous of her, pleeeeeease! Her?! sheesh! Oh well. I like Adrianna and Lisa best! I also couldn't believe that Kyle left Kim behind to go get drinks w/the ladies. I would never do that to my sister even if I was POd at her!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bebe, the victim thing is OLD. She is not the housewife I would be jealous of at all but she is in love with her life, which is a good thing for her, but never seemed to out grow the egocentric phase. I wonder if she will stay on the show.

Skippy, I know. The army full of nannies. HOW sad. She never seems to be with her kids. There dad is absent across the country so hopefully the nannies are loving and supportive to her children.

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
That Allison Dubois was a piece of work! I wanted to sock her one so bad!!!! So beyond full of herself. Did you hear her at the end say something like "I can tell her when she is going to die....blah blah blah...I love that about myself" Cocky much??!! And that cigarette thing she kept smoking...she was in another world for real. No class whatsoever. And Camille just sits back and enjoys creating drama with a smug little smile on her face. Camille is my least favorite housewife on that show. She blamed Kyle for bringing her friend to watch her back but she had two friends there herself, one of them was that crazy Allison who drank far too much and the other one seemed to just agree with everything Camille tells her. Doesn't she seem like one of those people who just yes's everything so that she can be Camille's tagalong to fabulous events and vacations? I've never watched Medium and certainly will never now.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
lizzy, camille doesn't seem to have friends that aren't on her payroll. Maybe THAT is why Kyle bothers her so much. Her DH is their real estate agent but Kyle doesn't kiss her butt. Shocking for her.

BTW, what was with the way Allison was HOLDING the electronic cig? How do they work anyways?

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Tacori E-ring|1292720840|2800670 said:
lizzy, camille doesn't seem to have friends that aren't on her payroll. Maybe THAT is why Kyle bothers her so much. Her DH is their real estate agent but Kyle doesn't kiss her butt. Shocking for her.

BTW, what was with the way Allison was HOLDING the electronic cig? How do they work anyways?

yeah, you are so right. She is used to having people on her payroll to kiss her a@@! She probably feels that Kyle is "lower" than her because her DH is her RE agent and therefore should be catering to her. However, did you see the previews for next weeks episode? It appeared that Camille was firing Kyle's DH from being her realtor. I love how Camille also keeps saying that women are catty with her. She is the catty one and she draws that out of other people then blames them instead of owning it herself. I am so interested to see how the Kelsey divorce/new engagement plays out on RHOBH. Oh and that cigarette thing with Allison was so weird. There was smoke coming out of it. But I don't get it. And why bother smoking it? I think she wanted to put a show on in front of the cameras. I hope it backfires on her butt.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
I laughed when Camille made the comment about Faye Resnick's "fake lips" !! Oh honey and what is not fake on you !!
Does anyone remember the scene where Camille was dancing on the veranda or patio ? Very provocative. No wonder
she has few female friends.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
OMG I had the same exact reaction. I do watch Medium here and there BUT now I have no interest because I will be thinking of that
horrible, wacky, rude Allison DuBois. :errrr:

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
bebe|1292718029|2800650 said:
Can we say EGO ??

ITTA. Camille is the professional victim. She tosses it out but cannot take it...she plays dumb and innocent but come on she's
FROM JERSEY..nothing innocent about her. Camille knows exactly what she is...an insecure brat who has a huge
need to have her friends constantly stroke her ego as she strokes their husbands :nono: I cannot STOMACH this type of woman. PLEASE
stay in California and NY doesn't need her ego here

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Yes! I watched that clip from RHOBH and honestly, it makes me really disgusted. What bothered me even more was that she said she was able to tell when and how "that" woman would die and thats what she loved about herself....ew! :rolleyes:

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock

I watched Medium several times early on in the series and thought it was OK. I was never really impressed with the casting. I watch RHOBH though and I was appalled by her. She was SO OBNOXIOUS! And WTF was up with that ridiculous cigarette thing?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results