shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone recognise this dress??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kmci

Shiny_Rock
Hi, I haven''t been around for a while, but I''m back for some help. I have these images saved, and don''t know where I got them from (know one of them is from a photographers website), anyway, does anyone know who makes this dress??? I would love to get hold of one of those belts, that part of my dress was supposed to have crystals which I got it made without, and don''t know what to fill it with, this is perfect, and would tie in my FF wearing grey or black pants (no bridal party, just us two). Thanks is advance.

dressband1.png

kmci

Shiny_Rock
Another shot on someone else, it was only when I saw this photo I realised it must be part of the dress.

dressband2.png

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
I don''t know who makes it, but I love it!
36.gif

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
What a gorgeous dress
30.gif
30.gif

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
Is this it? It''s by Romona Keveza. I''ve seen similar styles by Badgley Mischka and Jenny Packham.

knrkevs080831m.jpg

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
Hmmm...if you already have a dress and are just looking for the belt, you might want to check out this website.

Bridal Belts

Miya03

Shiny_Rock
Also Augusta Jones makes belts....I''m having one added to my dress (La Sposa Fanal!) And you can have it custom ordered for you.

kmci

Shiny_Rock
Good call idreamofcushions, that is it

40847.04a.jpg

kmci

Shiny_Rock
Love it.....

bandrom.jpeg

kmci

Shiny_Rock
Bigger

bandrom2.jpeg

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Don''t know who it is, but it''s a gorgeous dress!

happydreams

Shiny_Rock
FYI, I saw this dress on the preownedweddingdresses.com website.
i think it was a size 8. If i had to do it all over, I would have purchased this dress as well...it''s perfect for a destination wedding.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results