shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone recognise these earrings?

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Hey pwendyp, I posted on your CS thread, but the earrings are by 23rd Street Jewelers. Hope that helps.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I went to the site cellentani mentioned:

http://www.23rdstreetjewelers.com/aCatMenu.aspx

in the hope that I would find that the earrings were made from some inexpensive mineral but, alas, they are diamonds!

Deb/AGBF
:read:

Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend
(but you can't get a pair of diamond earrings for $10.00)

23streetjewelerearrings.gif

pwendyp

Shiny_Rock
cellentani...I replied over on CS, but want to say thanks here too! They are yummy aren't they - totally!

AGBF...I did the exact same thing the minute I read cellentani's reply - rushed to 23rd's site, in the vain hope they were cushion/rose type cut Kunzite or Morganite or something...something lovely but inexpensive...

Sigh...alas...oh woe is me...tis not to be!! No price on them...means they're waaaaay up there!

What I really loved about these earring is the engraving on the sides of the bezel - total craftsmanship - it lifts them to the extraordinary, as opposed to...extraordinary (just can't bring my myself to say 'ord.....'! The diamonds aren't to be kicked out of bed either.

:))

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't know what stone they are but they are lovely.

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
pwendyp - the description on the site says diamond cushion charms hanging from ............ so not only are the huggies diamonds but the big ones are also diamonds! They do look a touch peach coloured don't they? I can understand why you thought they were Morganite but I guess it must be the lighting.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results