shape
carat
color
clarity

does anyone own a ring design by LE?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wilco200

Rough_Rock
I saw a setting on diamond-rings.cc that I think I like. It''s the Fine Line 4 Pron, designed by Le.
However, the picture doesn''t really give me a great view.

Does anyone own this setting?

Could you post a couple pics of what it looks like mounted?

Thanks.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
We considered this while looking...WhiteFlash.Com sells it too. They may have the setting in house to look at other pix. Would write them and ask ..see what they say!

dimonbob

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
wilco200
You can see six large views of that ring on
www.whiteflash.com, click on rings in upper right hand cnr,
click on Platinum by Le, its the third one down, click on view details...big nice pictures of very nice ring.

ScubaDucky

Rough_Rock
I'm interested in seeing real life pictures of this setting too. It's very pretty.

Does anyone know if WF would modify this setting -- like adding small H&A melee to the sides of the band?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I believe that sxn has this Fine Line ring...maybe she will chime in with more pictures. WhiteFlash can also most likely supply more pictures, but if I am not mistaken, their website shows this setting from MANY angles, so wondering what exactly other pictures are required? I really liked this setting from the pictures, and adding melee to it would be a wonderful look!

ScubaDucky

Rough_Rock
I've never been a big fan of photoshopped/created pictures. I prefer the real thing. I think they help you see exactly what you're getting. I did manage to find a few really nice pictures of this setting on DiamondTalk; however, it was of a princess/radiant cut stone. The base of the basket on that ring is square, where as (if I'm not mistaken) WF shows it as being round..

Here's the link to the images: WF Fine Line by Le

sxn.. if you're out there.. can you please post pictures of your ring?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well the WF pictures are the real thing, just made to look better in terms of background, I don't know that they'd use a created picture to show a product they sell, false advertising and all that.

The ring looks stunning on that DT thread...I really liked it originally and we considered it....its so cheap that now I wish we'd given it more consideration because the lines really are beautiful.
2.gif
But then again I change my mind daily on what I like!

ScubaDucky

Rough_Rock
Yeah, tell me about it. We have the stone already and I still can't decide which setting. !?!! IMO, picking out a nice stone is the easy part. At least we're given quantitative specs (THANKS Pricescope) to go by. With settings, it's all up to .. eek.. personal choice. There are just wayyy to many choices out there.
3.gif

tomatoe

Brilliant_Rock
i am also interested in the same ring and i found out it is exclusive to whiteflash (diamond-rings.cc & platinum-rings.cc r a division of wf), so the best way to find out if they will modify it, is to contact them directly and ask them.

sxn does have that ring and i asked her to take some pictures of the ring close up but she hasnt posted any pics as yet and so we will just have to wait and see.
5.gif

sxn675

Shiny_Rock
I do have the ring, but I am terrible at taking pictures!!! I took some, but can't post them. Is there someone to whom I can email them for posting purposes???

As for the setting, I really like it. It is simple and classic, but not the standard Tiffany-style that everyone else has. I have size 6 fingers and a ~1 carat stone, and it looks fine.

sxn675

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Josh! I sent a bunch of pictures yesterday. I hope they are helpful. In the meantime, here's a picture the photographer took at our wedding. I'm not sure if it helps at all or not....

wrings.jpeg

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hi SXn,

Never received an email from you. I don't think it went through...

If you would like try again...

Was there a theme in your wedding?
21.gif

sxn675

Shiny_Rock
Oh that's weird--maybe they were routed to your junk mail file by msn? That happens to me sometimes. Anyway, I just sent them again (I had to break them into two emails)--thanks for your help! We didn't have a theme, but we're both Pakistani, so it was a traditional Pakistani wedding. Well, as traditional as it could be in NY!

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I asked because I noticed the style of bracelets you are wearing in the picture
9.gif

India was the first thing that came to my mind...

I love the color and intricate gold style seen in these bracelets..

Some are Very Ornate and detailed...
wavey.gif

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Just got those pic's..I like the way this ring tapers towars the head..
9.gif

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I cropped some of them..
21.gif

sairafinalch.jpg

ScubaDucky

Rough_Rock
Thanks for posting the pictures.. It's great!
appl.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sxn...the stone is a 1c right? It looks much bigger in the pictures! Probably due to the setting. Very nice! I like.
1.gif

sxn675

Shiny_Rock
Josh, thanks for your help! Here are the specs on the stone: .97c, H, SI-1, ACA. The wedding band is a 1 carat, five stone band with F-G stones that I got from a local store.

The simple setting is great for maximizing the size of the diamond! I love the setting because it is very classic, so I won't be tired of it in 50 years. But, it's not the standard Tiffany setting, so it looks a bit different. The diamonds on my wedding band are wearing into the prongs a bit, so I think I'm going to get a very thin (like 2.5mm) channel set band and then wear my existing wedding band on my right hand.

If you're considering this setting, let me know if you have any questions and I will try to help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results