shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone outside of Tiffany make a setting that looks like this???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamond_buyer_2004

Rough_Rock
http://www.tiffany.com/expertise/diamond/rings/engagement_other_ring.asp?ring=deco&

sumi

Brilliant_Rock
I think that's a fairly common type of setting. If I'm not mistaken, there are even a few people on this board with a ring like that.

Griffin

Shiny_Rock
I also believe there are a number of folks offering similar rings if the side stones do not need to go all the way around.

If the side stones do go all the way round the band, it will most likely have to be made custom because all the math and stone numbers obviously change based on finger size and sizes of both the center stone and the side stones. This is easily and actually fairly inexpensively done, however, by anyone with CAD/CAM capability.

I don't know where to find specific example pics on the net and I can't post any of my own, but if you look around I know there are folks doing them.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results