shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone have this Tiffany ring?

RedRobbin

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE THAT RING. I almost got it but I decided to get the Lucida even though it cost more than I wanted to spend. I am glad I did, but I think that ring is fantastic. And it would be hard to copy because of the shank. It is like two baguettes at the top and then they have square cut diamonds going down the shank. The shank cuts are pricey because they are like perfectly matched and set so precisely. They have it in the San Francisco store. It is to die for. :love: :love: :love: I would add that I do think that it is best to keep the center diamond under 2 carats for that setting. I think it flows better in a carat weight of between 1 and 2. I gave serious thought to that ring, I tell you. :love:

amc80

Ideal_Rock
They have it in the SF store? Good to know... :naughty:

RedRobbin

Shiny_Rock
At least they did. But one thing I have found is that they are good at getting in whatever you want to see within a day's turn around. I would ask for Gina. She was the bomb.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Leon has made rings in similar style I believe.

CourtLynB

Rough_Rock
One my friends has that ring, but not direct from Tiffany's. According to her, her fiance got it from a guy in the NYC diamond district who works with Tiffany's. She had said it was a Tiffany setting, but I didn't believe her, but here it is on their website! Hers is of course not true Tiffany's but it's super close to it.

It's a gorgeous ring, I just love the square cuts on the sides, it gives the ring a little extra character. :love: I don't know her ring specs except for that her RB is def over 2 ct. It really showcases the stone very well and sparkles like crazy.

* I just went to look for a hand shot on facebook, but she doesn't have any good ones*

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
slg47 said:
BGD also has a version of that ring, but theirs uses tapered baguettes and square cuts...lovely design

http://www.briangavindiamonds.com/home/ ... ct_id=5368

That gorgeous beauty belongs to own our pierreone. Perhaps she'll see this and will be able to point you to her original thread.

Attachments

• pierreonesBGD.bmp
    470 KB · Views: 860

pierreone

Shiny_Rock
gemgirl said:
slg47 said:
BGD also has a version of that ring, but theirs uses tapered baguettes and square cuts...lovely design

http://www.briangavindiamonds.com/home/ ... ct_id=5368

That gorgeous beauty belongs to own our pierreone. Perhaps she'll see this and will be able to point you to her original thread.

Just taking a short break at work and noticed this thread. I love that Tiffany ring - it was one of the inspirations for the ring BGD made for me. Here's the original thread. https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/sapphire-20th-anniversary-ring-from-bgd.122909/

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results