shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone have this setting?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sgoehle

Rough_Rock
Hi all, Do any of you ladies have a ring similar to this Knox setting? And if so, what bands do you wear with it? Thanks a bunch, Lady Asterbilt

1124_2_image.jpg

sgoehle

Rough_Rock
Ohhhh, please don''t leave me hanging. I promised to help with my daughter-in-law''s reset project. I hoped for pictures from you ladies as to whether plain bands, 5 stone, or eternity bands would be best for her. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks, Lady A

Evelynn

Shiny_Rock
It looks similar to the Cartier Tank rings, it would be very comfortable to wear with that low profile!

The band option would be endless! Two skinny diamond pave bands on either side, mix in a sapphire channel band... or just a plain pipe-cut band to mimic the flat edges on the setting.....endless!

What shape is the stone your DIL is thinking of resetting?

Sounds fun, keep us updated, sorry I am not much help!!

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
I think your main dilemma is the height of the crown of the ring. Your band isn''t going to make it half way up, unless you custom build. I see a ring with a space/bar in between each square shaped stone.

Or a design to imitate the solitaire...so the stones are suspended just as the solitaire setting is...and only set or held only on the inside. Hate to tell you but...This baby is begging for a custom.

Or a plain metal band custom made with a higher crown lower than the solitaire but complementary...and one small square stone set in the side...or even more stones. But set on the side facing outward.

Frankly, that design is wonderful on its on. It is a minimalist style and has a great profile, so it is a shame to cover it up. You know tradition of wearing another ring is just that...not mandatory. Toss tradition to the wind! Go solo!!! Tell her I think it is a beauty!!

DKS

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results