shape
carat
color
clarity

Does Anyone Have This Setting?

MtnLiving

Rough_Rock
Its not what I went looking for but ran into it and fell absolutely inlove!
30.gif

Its the " Guinevere Solitaire" setting by WhiteFlash....I''d really like to see pictures of it on someones hand to be
able to tell 100% if its the ring for me.
1.gif

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
Yes, people on PS do have it. I can''t remember who it is (I want to say Gypsy, but I could totally be wrong:). The search is still messed up, but I''ll see if I saved it on my desktop. if not, I am sure someone else will comment soon with a better and more helpful response:)

caroleena

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Here''s one thread with pics:
Link

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don''t have it, but I LOVE it. If I could go back just 12 little months, the Guineviere is what I would do for my reset (even though I do love my split shank, really I do...)

lweber

Shiny_Rock
I love the ring you love. Go for it!! This is the right one for you.

redhead02

Shiny_Rock
Oh that ring is definitely gorgeous. It''s one of my faves at whiteflash. Most of the time I think halos with plain bands look strange and mismatched but I''ve always thought that one is totally the exception. Hope you get it!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I almost went with this instead of my verragio. I emailed whiteflash and they did sent me additional pictures of this ring. I would suggest you to do the same. I had a hard time with the ring because I felt the diamonds in the halo looked more like chips and felt there was too much metal instead. Just my own opinion, I am probably the minority though.

MtnLiving

Rough_Rock
Ask them for more pictures....good idea!~ I will do that now. Thanx!
1.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results