shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone have a picture of...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~The Cartier Trinity ring??? I love the look of it, (either the one with white gold pave'' diamonds and two plain bands, or the one with all pave'') and I was just wondering if it is comfortable, and if there had been any problems with stones falling out or anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated, since I can''t post pics on this dumb laptop!! Thanks a lot!!
2.gif

finerthings

Brilliant_Rock
I love this ring, and I have never had any problems with it. I have the ring that has one band pave, and the other two bands are yellow gold and rose gold. The pave work is superb, very smooth and safe, which is especially important since the rings roll all over each other. The ring is comfortable, however it took a just few times wearing it to become accustomed to its'' wider width .
21.gif

glamgirl

Shiny_Rock
Ohhh that tri color pave is yummy!!!!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Thanks for the info finerthings, and glamgirl I love the tri-color pave'' too, but $52,000 is a lot of money!! Finerthings, your experience is very helpful, because I just figured that since the stones are so small, that they would fall out, or the other plain bands would get scratched. It''s great to know that you haven''t had any problems with the ring!!
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results