shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone else have this problem?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Vebs

Rough_Rock
We recenlty got our e-ring. It is a micro-pave band that has cathedral sides. It looked a bit crooked to me when we first got it, so we sent it back and they made a few changes that fixed most of the problems. However there is one problem I still notice. When I look down at the ring sometimes, the shoulders do not seem to match up and form a perfect circle (around the center stone). One side looks a TIIIINNNY bit higher, and for some reason, one side sometimes looks slightly thicker too. But sometimes (like when I''m in bright lights and the pave is sparkeling) it looks fine to me.

We are dealing with a very reputable jeweler, and they checked this and said that everything is exactly straight with the setting, and there was nothing they could do. They agree that they can see what I''m talking about at times, but they said it was just an illusion. I sort-of believe that, because when I turn the ring on my finger, the opposite side will sometimes look like the thicker side... But, it is bothering me.

Do your cathedral sides ever look a bit off? Does one side of your ring ever look a bit thicker to you?

Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this.

Thank you!!! - Vebs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results