shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you WORDLE?

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Could someone pls put up the link for Connections? Thank you!

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium

You're very welcome. Let me know what you think of Connections. As I mentioned above, I find it frustrating. Sometimes it seems easy to me and at other times, I can't figure out much.

Piper70

Shiny_Rock
So I read an article recently from the New York Times people that put connections together. The word placement in the grid is intentional. Also, they do have categories that they associate with the yellow, green, blue and purple. I found that the yellow and green are usually the easiest to get and the purple, the most difficult but sometimes I get that one first. it all depends if there’s an outlier word that you can figure out quickly.
I’ve tried letter boxed a couple times and I like it. It’s definitely something I think I’ll get better as I go on.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_1137.jpeg

Turns out Connections is similar to Red Herring, a game (app) that I play off and on.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You're very welcome. Let me know what you think of Connections. As I mentioned above, I find it frustrating. Sometimes it seems easy to me and at other times, I can't figure out much.

<polite cough>

I should probably read the instructions. Because I have no idea what I'm doing here...

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I especially liked today’s Connections game.

Connections
Puzzle #276

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
I'm still enjoying Wordle, and typically solve it in four tries, with the next most success at three tries!

Just tried Connections, and that's really fun! I got the purple row first, which was very straight forward today. Hah! This looks like it will be a fun addition to Wordle, and Spelling Bee.

Thank you for the link!

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm still enjoying Wordle, and typically solve it in four tries, with the next most success at three tries!

Just tried Connections, and that's really fun! I got the purple row first, which was very straight forward today. Hah! This looks like it will be a fun addition to Wordle, and Spelling Bee.

Thank you for the link!

I find Connections odd. Some days it's pretty straight forward, but other times, the connections seem a bit off to me after the first two.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results