shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you prefer...

DiamondsNPearls

Brilliant_Rock
Cushions in solitaires or three stones? & tell me why :bigsmile:.Those are the only options!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
There are so many options. If limiting to cushions only....

I am a step cut person..... but at the moment, I am on a OMC/ACC phase.... so I would choose those for a 3 stone. The puffy crowns and big flashes... yummy.

DiamondsNPearls

Brilliant_Rock
There are so many options. If limiting to cushions only....

I am a step cut person..... but at the moment, I am on a OMC/ACC phase.... so I would choose those for a 3 stone. The puffy crowns and big flashes... yummy.

I am so conflicted:

Cushion solitaire vs Cushion Tapered Baguette. UGH!!!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
I prefer antique cut stones for the broader flashes v new cushions. And I would have chosen 3 antique cushion stones with the central stone bigger than the sides.

I ahbe to also admit that I am a solitaire kinda person... but if I can have a choice for antique stones- the 3 antiques is what I would choose.

Do you have any inspirational pics?

is this for your ER?
I like tapered Baguettes for the right stone and right proportions.

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
"Smaller" cushions in a three stone, "Bigger" as a solitaire. What smaller and bigger means will be different person to person.

DiamondsNPearls

Brilliant_Rock
Currently in between this:
cushion tapered baguette.PNG

& this:

pave accent.PNG

Better view of pave accent solitaire:
view pave.PNG

Honorable mention: I have a few baguette rings/jewelry but zero solitaires :razz:

Last edited:

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
I've owned both, cushion solitaire and cushion 3 stone, so I am a pro at this....I love both!! When truly undecided I guess go with the more bling the better so the 3 stone? Sorry, I'm no help :bigsmile:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If the cushion is going to be the same size, with just the setting differential, I like the baguettes. I do want to make you aware that tapered baguette erings can sometimes (most times) be difficult to pair with a band without a gap. With that said, I still love the bags, but are you looking to stack with bands?

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you have 3 stones, but zero solis, go with the soli.
I’m a step cut girl, through and through. I love the tapered baguette style, but if you do not own a soli, I think you should. ;)2

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
If you have 3 stones, but zero solis, go with the soli.
I’m a step cut girl, through and through. I love the tapered baguette style, but if you do not own a soli, I think you should. ;)2

Ahh good point!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results