Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you now think Trump will lose in Nov?

Do you now think Trump will lose in Nov?

• Yes

Votes: 69 51.9%
  • No

Votes: 60 45.1%
  • Other, please explain

Votes: 4 3.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Maria D

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I don't prefer any of them. Trump :snooty: Biden :boohoo: Can't we find anyone else?

Pussy grabbing is as wrong as kissing unsuspecting children in the mouth...isn't it?

Can't we find anyone else? Someone with an original thought.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
Gee I don’t know which is worse, but I do know that pussy grabbing, as bad as it is, is just a drop in the bucket of all that is wrong with Trump.

There’s also emolument clause violations, adoration of brutal dictators, allying with conspiracy theorists and white supremacists, propagating his own baseless conspiracy theories, whatever is behind his refusal to release tax returns...and that’s just the old news.

seaurchin

Brilliant_Rock
Yesterday my hairdresser told me that Trump was right to want to stop voting by mail because the Democrats, in the stimulus bill, had said they wanted to send out ballots by mail to people without checking on who they were. She was very outspoken in defense of Trump, given this egregious offense. I told her that if there had been terrible things in the stimulus bills that Trump had not had to sign them. She referred me to a YouTube video where I could see for myself Trump read the very words she saying. I got a little worried about what would happen to my hair, given that she had scissors in her hands, if I kept arguing.
I don't understand how Trump gets away with repeatedly telling outright, easily disproven lies to the American people. Fortunately, the majority of his previous followers seem to have caught on to him by now, at least.

Maria D

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I don't understand how Trump gets away with repeatedly telling outright, easily disproven lies to the American people. Fortunately, the majority of his previous followers seem to have caught on to him by now, at least.
I think it's different reasons for different people. For some it's because he tells what we would most want to hear. For example, who didn't want to believe that COVID would just disappear with the summer heat? I wish he had been right on that one! Isn't it more comforting to believe that sending small children back to school will be harmless? Yes, it's like believing in Santa Claus, but it's a nice fantasy. There are others whose world-view aligns with Trump's, be it nationalism, racism, or simply getting another federal judge who will help erode Roe vs Wade. Then there are staunch Republicans who know he's lying just about every time he opens his mouth but believe any republican is always better than any democrat.

It's interesting to me that liberal slanting news media will always air these segments where they interview Trump supporters to try to figure out what's going on in their heads. Does Fox News do this with Ocasio-Cortez supporters? Maybe they do, I don't check them out much. Why do we liberals care so much about how/what conservatives think? I guess it's part and parcel of being a liberal thinker. It's exhausting though!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

DF... :praise:. If Biden loses in Nov. one of the reason would be what's happening in Seattle, Portland and Chicago b/c Biden haven't condemn these rioting, plus he supports defunding the police departments.

Last edited:

Maria D

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
DF... :praise:. If Biden loses in Nov. one of the reason would be what's happening in Seattle, Portland and Chicago b/c Biden haven't condemn these rioting, plus he supports defunding the police departments.
Is this what you meant by "getting away with his lies" @seaurchin? Because I was thinking, well...he doesn't really get away with them, the fact-checkers are quick to call him out (prompting him to sulk out of the press conference room in many cases).

But I guess if Trump has serious and fair politically astute people like @DF not only believing his lies but spreading them, then he really is getting away with them!

Trump’s False, Recurring Claim About Biden’s Stance on Police

Of course, it is entirely possible (and I think even likely) that @DF doesn't believe him at all but enjoys the back-and-forth. Who knows? Shall we try to get inside the mind of a Trump supporter? :lol::lol::lol:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is one of the reason why Trump will win in Nov. if Biden doesn't condemn these lootings. reparation ?? :wall:

Good for her... :clap:. defunding the police?. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Bayek

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Compared to Trump and his wife - now there are some inappropriate pix - and the things Trump has said, he's been sued, i think you are influenced by your desire to have a right sided president because Trump is way worse.

Is this the Biden that you all referring to? He looks so inappropriate. JMHO.

http://instagr.am/p/CDvMdmtgsx1/

Last edited:

Bayek

Ideal_Rock
Premium
As a liberal i don't think i spend a lot of time thinking about Trumpsters, true conservatives do have some compassion for their fellow humans. It's anathema to me that someone who does not benefit from any of Trump's actions support him, it's masochistic, what attracts a person to Trump's 'platform? but in the long run it doesn't matter really because hopefully we will return to some normalcy.. who knows.

ANY staunch republican i know will not and did not vote for Trump, that is the truth, but plenty of my friends voted for Trump because of fake news propagated by right wing news.

I think it's different reasons for different people. For some it's because he tells what we would most want to hear. For example, who didn't want to believe that COVID would just disappear with the summer heat? I wish he had been right on that one! Isn't it more comforting to believe that sending small children back to school will be harmless? Yes, it's like believing in Santa Claus, but it's a nice fantasy. There are others whose world-view aligns with Trump's, be it nationalism, racism, or simply getting another federal judge who will help erode Roe vs Wade. Then there are staunch Republicans who know he's lying just about every time he opens his mouth but believe any republican is always better than any democrat.

It's interesting to me that liberal slanting news media will always air these segments where they interview Trump supporters to try to figure out what's going on in their heads. Does Fox News do this with Ocasio-Cortez supporters? Maybe they do, I don't check them out much. Why do we liberals care so much about how/what conservatives think? I guess it's part and parcel of being a liberal thinker. It's exhausting though!

Bayek

Ideal_Rock
Premium
no, its not the same, it depends on the motive.

Was Biden's motive to give a kiss to a kid sexual, is he a pedophile? I have no read that at all but I am certainly open to reading a credible source, I think he's a huggy guy and he should be more aware of how it looks.

Now our pussy grabbing president, what was his motive? i'd say power, power over a woman he finds sexually attractive and he thinks is lower than he is in the status of life.

What's your take? i know you find both reprehensible, but i find a power mad, potential rapist more worrisome for our country.

I don't prefer any of them. Trump :snooty: Biden :boohoo: Can't we find anyone else?

Pussy grabbing is as wrong as kissing unsuspecting children in the mouth...isn't it?

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do not think Biden is a pedophile and I also do not think he has inappropriate sexual designs on women. I think he is an old fashioned hugger and a toucher. He has to get the memo, if he has not yet gotten it, that it is no longer 1955. (I chose 1955, not 1950 because I hadn't been born yet in 1950, but I had been born by 1955.) None of his touches would offend me at all and I am a feminist, but I would tell him, if I were on his staff, not to do it. Because he is now out of step, although he would not have been in 1955, not because I question his motives or would personally have minded the touching he does.

Trump and Brett Kavanaugh, on the other hand, would be sleazy in 1955 or 1945 or 1935 or 2005. It isn't an old fashioned custom to whip out your private part at a party after too many beers. Nor is it an old fashioned custom to talk about grabbing women's genitals without their consent.

HUGE difference. Trump and Kavanaugh = sleazy.

Biden = Great Guy, but old fashioned.

I love Biden. He is compassionate. I don't care what the rest of you say.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm into comics, so it was a thread with my friends to determine what comic strip was behind the Laptop of him talking to Kamala. Anyways it made me like Biden more, especially in trying times I have had the same thought.

And yes I know that Trump HAS had to go through grief and struggle and self doubt. After all he said the risk of him getting venereal diseases was his own Vietnam.

Last edited:

Daisys and Diamonds

Ideal_Rock
I'm surprised there are 46 NOs on this poll. Just like across the US maybe there are a lot more silent PSer Trump supporters than we think.
im sure your right
i read this morning he wants to change the flow of shower heads because he said he can't get wet enough to do his hair in the shower,
as my other half has a thing for good hot water pressure this would probably sway his vote :mrgreen2:
mind you if we were American we would be republicans anyway (dissapointed republicans)

i also read the shower head thing has never been much of an issue and so much of your country is in drought
we are really lucky here because for the first time in my life we life somewhere where we havn't had water restrictions

once back in Wellington, we (i mean he) adjusted our shower head to the approved water saving setting
i noticed the next day it had already been bumped back up to the old level :mrgreen2:

meanwhile our election is looking like it is going to be postponed now because of the covid cases in Auckland

voce

Ideal_Rock
1597357564301.png
@Dancing Fire What do you think of this statement the POTUS has made? I'll bold the section that I am especially outraged by.

"Now they want to take it countrywide--mail-in voting. It's going to be the greatest fraud to the history of elections. When you always talk about Russia, Russia, Russia and China, Iran on voting--the biggest problem is going to be with the Democrats, not with China, Russia, and Iran," he said.

Really? Voting fraud is going to be worse here in the US than China, Russia, Iran?

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
This is such a great plan to register all the dogs. Thanks to the Donald for the great idea!

I wonder how many dogs and cats are collecting social security?! Maybe that's why he wants to get rid of that too!
That could be it. You know he'd never try to defund SS with a removal of the payroll tax, if not.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    20th Anniversary Upgrade
    20th Anniversary Upgrade
    Horses for Courses: Polo Match Jewelry
    Horses for Courses: Polo Match Jewelry
    An Excellent K Color Graded Diamond
    An Excellent K Color Graded Diamond

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.