Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you now think Trump will lose in Nov?

Do you now think Trump will lose in Nov?

• Yes

Votes: 69 51.9%
  • No

Votes: 60 45.1%
  • Other, please explain

Votes: 4 3.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Speaking of experience... I can sum up Louis Gohmert's experience with Covid-19 in 5 words: He didn't wear a mask!
He did but he took his lesson from Nadler.:whistle:

1596828525511.png

Elizabeth35

Brilliant_Rock
According to this gentleman, Trump will lose:

Who knows. Huge factor is if/when vaccine is approved. That is Trump's Hail Mary. If it is approved prior to election then I think all bets are off. And I believe his plan is to say the vaccine is approved before it actually is.

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
According to this gentleman, Trump will lose:

Who knows. Huge factor is if/when vaccine is approved. That is Trump's Hail Mary. If it is approved prior to election then I think all bets are off. And I believe his plan is to say the vaccine is approved before it actually is.
I couldn't agree more. He will lie and say its ready, even if approval is still pending and the vaccine won't be available for many months If its even that far along by voting time.

LLJsmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't think the main problem with Trump was his lack of experience in elected office. I think the problem lay in what voters valued. Would you prefer Michelle Obama or Louis Gohmert? (I just looked up his experience. He has oodles of it. Enough to choke a horse. The man is an atavistic imbecile)
:lol:

Daisys and Diamonds

Ideal_Rock
Gracie for President. I mean she cannot do a worse job that what you know who is doing. IMO.

Screen Shot 2020-08-07 at 7.34.37 AM.png

Or, for those who really want Mr Orange in office again how about this "orange" substitute? I promise he will surpass the original orange easily. :lol:

olivercloseup.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-07 at 7.34.02 AM.png

Orange cat GOOD.
My cats have always been conservative but the current president gives orange a bad name

sstephensid

Shiny_Rock
Biden will have a better chance of beating Trump if there were no debates. Once on the debate stage Trump will make Biden look very bad.
During what interview has he been eloquent, educated, and succinct? I can’t think of any in which he didn’t misspeak, share inaccurate facts, or go completely off on an unrelated tangent. I’d be interested to know a specific instance(s) that showed his capabilities at the highest level.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The more Biden talks the better chance of Trump winning in Nov.

ItsMainelyYou

Brilliant_Rock
He's looking to gut Social Security and Medicare.
63 million rely on Social Security or 1 in 6 Americans
44 million Americans currently rely on Medicare with 79 million by 2030

Elizabeth35

Brilliant_Rock
According to the liberal media HRC was a sure winner in 2016.
This man predicted Trump. I was not talking about mainstream media which is primarily analysis and opinion (Fox news, CNN, etc).
When I see poll results I dig into the methodology and the sample size.
A landline sample of 150 people is meaningless, for example.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This poll should be 88% YES. I guess some PSer Dems aren't as confident as I thought.
  • This poll will close Feb 1, 2021 :lol:

Demon

Brilliant_Rock

seaurchin

Brilliant_Rock
How many women is it now who have credible sexual assault accusations against Trump? Two dozen or so? Not to mention his many, many other horrifying actions.

Hopefully Trump's presidential privilege soon runs out along with his spoiled millionaire's kid privilege. He is the all-around most repulsive person I've ever heard of. I hope he's soon out of office and in prison, whether for sexual assault, the charges against him for his shady business dealings or etc.

Also, those who are really sticking with Trump because they're racists apparently haven't noticed that in Russia, where Trump's hero, cruel dictator Putin rules, the people have NO rights at all- and they are WHITE.

I find it stunning and terrifying that ANYONE still supports Trump. Unfortunately, some people still believe his nonstop lies and propaganda. Which is yet another in his long list of huge wrongs that he should be held accountable for.

Last edited:

joelly

Ideal_Rock
So you prefer pussy grabbing, cheating, p*rn-star fornicating, disability mocking, lying, swallowing anti-septic advocating, tantrum tweeting morons? :lol:
I don't prefer any of them. Trump :snooty: Biden :boohoo: Can't we find anyone else?

Pussy grabbing is as wrong as kissing unsuspecting children in the mouth...isn't it?

Can't we find anyone else? Someone with an original thought.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

ItsMainelyYou

Brilliant_Rock
I don't prefer any of them. Trump :snooty: Biden :boohoo: Can't we find anyone else?

Pussy grabbing is as wrong as kissing unsuspecting children in the mouth...isn't it?

Can't we find anyone else? Someone with an original thought.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
Those pictures they show of him kissing kids are his grandkids...at funerals and such... Snopes, Reuters, etc. already fact checked all of that.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yesterday my hairdresser told me that Trump was right to want to stop voting by mail because the Democrats, in the stimulus bill, had said they wanted to send out ballots by mail to people without checking on who they were. She was very outspoken in defense of Trump, given this egregious offense. I told her that if there had been terrible things in the stimulus bills that Trump had not had to sign them. She referred me to a YouTube video where I could see for myself Trump read the very words she saying. I got a little worried about what would happen to my hair, given that she had scissors in her hands, if I kept arguing.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    An Excellent K Color Graded Diamond
    An Excellent K Color Graded Diamond
    Astounding AVR
    Astounding AVR
    Cushion Cut- Three Ways
    Cushion Cut- Three Ways

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.