Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you now think Trump will lose in Nov?

Do you now think Trump will lose in Nov?

• Yes

Votes: 61 57.0%
  • No

Votes: 42 39.3%
  • Other, please explain

Votes: 4 3.7%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
Hah. I was reading the twitter feed from a DKnight 10,000 (I think that was his name - never heard of him before) all about how he's going to derail Kanye's presidential run. He said that with the current first lady, it's the first time there has been a first lady with nude pictures on the internet. If Kanye wins, it would be the first time a first lady has a sex tape on the internet.

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
Certainly not counting on it, or feeling too confident yet, and of course things can change...but I do like this:

Attachments

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
Darn, it's a PDF & I was hoping to save the picture. Anyway, it's Charlie Cook's politics website.

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

I believe Trump will lose this time around. However, this is not to say he won't create problems. He has talked to Putin 7 times in the last few months. You think he wants help from his buddy who helped him the last time? Why does a Pres. say he may not accept the results of the election?

Voting is a state function, so if you see any Federal policing action we better get ready for a real fight. Often the States Attorney would be called upon to monitor polling places. I'm keeping my eyes out here.

Only hardcore Trump people stick to someone who fails so often at everything he does. As his sister said, "He's a clown", he won't get elected. Of course we now he did, but I THINK THE ELECTROATE IS READY TO OUST HIM.
He will leave us with much damage t o our institutions that will take years to repair, if it can be repaired. We have learned a lot about ourselves. Not so brilliant after-all.

Annette

MonkeysInk

Shiny_Rock
Premium
My birthday is the day after Election Day. All I want for my birthday is a new president. I don’t think it’s too big an ask.

I am disappointed that after a primary race full of smart, diverse candidates that our choices are two old white dudes. I stood in my polling place with tears in my eyes looking at my ballot because I was overcome with emotion at all of the women’s names. I will, however, gladly cast a ballot for Biden if he’s the choice.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
... I am disappointed that after a primary race full of smart, diverse candidates that our choices are two old white dudes. ...
Ouch!
Racist and ageist post!

What if I posted, "I am disappointed that after a primary race full of smart, diverse candidates that our choices are two old black broads"???
Equally offensive.

Now I'd completely agree if you wrote, "I am disappointed that after a primary race full of smart, diverse candidates that our choices are these two old white dudes"
They are both disappointing candidates, sure not equally disappointing - in spades, but disappointing nonetheless.

Last edited:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now I'd completely agree if you wrote, "I am disappointed that after a primary race full of smart, diverse candidates that our choices are these two old white dudes"
Ouch!
Racist and ageist post!

Sanitized version should be: "I am disappointed that after a primary race full of smart, diverse candidates that our choices are these two old white dudes people."

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

I believe Trump will lose this time around. However, this is not to say he won't create problems. He has talked to Putin 7 times in the last few months. You think he wants help from his buddy who helped him the last time? Why does a Pres. say he may not accept the results of the election?

Annette
You mean like HRC?. Who's making a thousand excuses of why she lost in 2016, and after 3.5 yrs the Dems are still looking for Russians ... nuts.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am.wondering if the country will make it through the coronavirus epidemic until Joe Biden, if he wins, takes over. I am more concerned with that than everything else right now. I hope that he is building a very smart task force that has a plan ready to go into action on the day he is inaugurated. I hope he has the smartest, quickest, most streamlined people on this task force and that they are ready to put into action The Defense Production Act if it is needed for any purpose; to do what is most necessary to save lives of all who are sick and at risk of becoming sick; and to take charge of how to distribute a vaccine efficiently once one is developed

We have wasted many months and thousands of lives already. I think our first goal should be to start the war on covid19 as soon as Joe Biden becomes president. (God willing.) This is an emergency.

rockhoundofficiando

Shiny_Rock
Biden will have a better chance of beating Trump if there were no debates. Once on the debate stage Trump will make Biden look very bad.
Agree, however debates won't happen. Excuses/conditions/demands will be made; anything to avoid Biden going one on one against Trump. Biden is not often seen publicly now, even more rarely will he take questions!
The DNC and his camp are well aware that presidential debates are widely broadcast and highly viewed. Thus a debate against Trump would showcase Joe in all his unedited, unscripted glory for all the voters to see... and that just wouldn't do.

Last edited:

Maria D

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
showcase Joe in all his unedited, unscripted glory for all the voters to see... and that just wouldn't do.
Lol. We citizens of the US have had to endure Trump's unedited, unscripted, inglorious stream of word-salad for far too long to worry about "debates."

Political debates in this country have become theatre. Maybe we'll get to see Trump snorting like a bull as he invades Biden's space as he did against Clinton. I regret that we won't have a Warren/Trump debate as I love watching her get under his skin.

Debates actually don't matter much; two people on opposing sides watch the same debate and think their guy won.

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
Lol. We citizens of the US have had to endure Trump's unedited, unscripted, inglorious stream of word-salad for far too long to worry about "debates."

Political debates in this country have become theatre. Maybe we'll get to see Trump snorting like a bull as he invades Biden's space as he did against Clinton. I regret that we won't have a Warren/Trump debate as I love watching her get under his skin.

Debates actually don't matter much; two people on opposing sides watch the same debate and think their guy won.
I don't care a bit about debates. We all know who Trump is, who Biden is, and what both parties stand for. I say vote right now, lol!

Maria D

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Even conservative Trump supporters are coming around to realize what we libs have known all along. This one calls for impeachment over a tweet. "Crazy Nancy" wouldn't go this far! An op-ed from a co-founder of the conservative Federalist Society:

Trump Might Try to Postpone the Election. That’s Unconstitutional.
He should be removed unless he relents.

By Steven G. Calabresi
Mr. Calabresi is a co-founder of the Federalist Society and a professor at Northwestern University’s Pritzker School of Law.

July 30, 2020

I have voted Republican in every presidential election since 1980, including voting for Donald Trump in 2016. I wrote op-eds and a law review article protesting what I believe was an unconstitutional investigation by Robert Mueller. I also wrote an op-ed opposing President Trump’s impeachment.
But I am frankly appalled by the president’s recent tweet seeking to postpone the November election. Until recently, I had taken as political hyperbole the Democrats’ assertion that President Trump is a fascist. But this latest tweet is fascistic and is itself grounds for the president’s immediate impeachment again by the House of Representatives and his removal from office by the Senate.

The nation has faced grave challenges before, just as it does today with the spread of the coronavirus. But it has never canceled or delayed a presidential election. Not in 1864, when President Abraham Lincoln was expected to lose and the South looked as if it might defeat the North. Not in 1932 in the depths of the Great Depression. Not in 1944 during World War II. So we certainly should not even consider canceling this fall’s election because of the president’s concern about mail-in voting, which is likely to increase because of fears about Covid-19. It is up to each of the 50 states whether to allow universal mail-in voting and Article II of the Constitution explicitly gives the states total power over the selection of presidential electors.

Election Day was fixed by a federal law passed in 1845, and the Constitution itself in the 20th Amendment specifies that the newly elected Congress meet at noon on Jan. 3, 2021, and that the terms of the president and vice president end at noon on Jan. 20, 2021. If no newly elected president is available, the speaker of the House of Representatives becomes acting president.

President Trump needs to be told by every Republican in Congress that he cannot postpone the federal election. Doing so would be illegal, unconstitutional and without precedent in American history. Anyone who says otherwise should never be elected to Congress again.

Steven G. Calabresi is a co-founder of the Federalist Society and a professor at Northwestern University’s Pritzker School of Law.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Biden will lose if he kept on bowdown (1).gif to the radical left. The moderate Dems will not support him.

kipari

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Even conservative Trump supporters are coming around to realize what we libs have known all along. This one calls for impeachment over a tweet. "Crazy Nancy" wouldn't go this far! An op-ed from a co-founder of the conservative Federalist Society:

the terms of the president and vice president end at noon on Jan. 20, 2021. If no newly elected president is available, the speaker of the House of Representatives becomes acting president.
Oh please please please, Donnie...

I'd love to watch Nancy walk into the oval office and hand him the small box for his golf magazines and have him ushered out by the secret service

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The Dems are talking nonsense. Trump must leave office if he lose in Nov.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    The Original: Princess Raiyah Of Jordan
    The Original: Princess Raiyah Of Jordan
    Celebratory Engagement Ring Upgrade And Bracelet
    Celebratory Engagement Ring Upgrade And Bracelet
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.