Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you now think Trump will lose in Nov?

Do you now think Trump will lose in Nov?

• Yes

Votes: 59 56.2%
  • No

Votes: 42 40.0%
  • Other, please explain

Votes: 4 3.8%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
???????????????

Your vote is anonymous.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
people who 'believe that solutions emerge from your judicious study of discernible reality.' [...] 'That's not the way the world really works anymore,' he continued. 'We're an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you're studying that reality—judiciously, as you will—we'll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that's how things will sort out. We're history's actors...and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do'

#FakeNews!!

Daisys and Diamonds

Ideal_Rock
I wish thw Republican party had the balls to put up a better candidate

Nothing would surprise me if Mr Trump gets back in

for the record i have a ton of respect for Hillary, she's a bit too left for me personally but she would have been a world class leader worthy of being leader of the free world and she would have made (some of) America proud

Mr Biden is a good choice in my opinion because he needs to capture the swing vote so he needs to be white, older, straight to cater to the swing vote - i personally have no objection to diversity but im never going to be in the swing vote category and this is about voting this president out

I think if the president gets a 2nd term he won't live to see it out - all those disgusting big Mac's will catch up with him or maybe he will contract covid 19 and try ingesting disinfectant to cure himself
The conspiracy theorists will have a field day

i know plenty of good Americans - even some who voted for Trump
i know plenty of good New Zealanders - some who voted labour - i have more understanding of why Trump got the vote rather than Justina Ardern

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
When I think President I don’t think “Needs more excitement and white supremacy. Maybe a weird [email protected] comedy routine to a moderately sized crowd during a global pandemic.”

Any functioning adult will do.

Daisys and Diamonds

Ideal_Rock
I agree, Biden is as exciting and entertaining as watching paint dry. :knockout:

But shame on us all for caring about that more than things that should apply to what is arguably the most important job in the world.
Your right Kenny, It is the most important job in the world
Can the next one please be nicer to tradional western allies and less trusting to well ...the ones who are less trustworthy

Bayek

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tea leaves are looking good, but I thought that in 16, so I am undecided, could be, hope so but no way of really being sure

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We've had a performing clown showman in office for 3 yrs and some of you are noting that Biden is boring. How about leadership qualities that could get us back on even footing with our allies and raise the standing of the US from its precipitous drop in global respect and prestige among so many other important things that have to be repaired post-trump. If he can begin to do those important things, I don't care if he's a snooze. I've had enough of the reality tv president, who is by no means boring rather he is exhausting with his antics.

Spring Day

Shiny_Rock
I don’t care if Biden is a snooze fest. I care that he’s a sexual predator and has the early symptoms of dementia. Yes, he is the lesser of two evils. And I know the most important thing is to get the orange Oompa Loompa out of office, but man... I wish we had a better candidate. Or maybe our dreams will come true and he will drop out and we will get a better republican candidate. I don’t think it’s about being republican or Democrat at this point... or actually starting from 2016.

Edit for spelling

Alexiszoe

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
He won't drop out. He has too much to lose if he does and everything to gain if he stays in power.

If he wins there will definitely be an escalation of attacks on minorities and people of color, with white supremacists going a step further.

In all my years I have never seen this level of public attacks (i.e. public harassment screaming racist epithets, houses and cars being vandalized with "f*g**t) of my Asian and LGBT friends until now.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Biden's youtube commercials are absolutely awful.
It really makes you wonder what kind of team he has working for him.
One is basically the end of the quarter is coming up and I suck at raising money so send me some.
The other is even worse.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There are probably enough stupid people that will vote for him, until you guys work out how to put up a half decent candidate (from either side of politics) that everyone actually wants to vote for......

Daisys and Diamonds

Ideal_Rock
He won't drop out. He has too much to lose if he does and everything to gain if he stays in power.

If he wins there will definitely be an escalation of attacks on minorities and people of color, with white supremacists going a step further.

In all my years I have never seen this level of public attacks (i.e. public harassment screaming racist epithets, houses and cars being vandalized with "f*g**t) of my Asian and LGBT friends until now.
This makes me so sad to read
its trully dreadful this is happening

i wish Jeb Bush had got the nomination last time
Mrs Bush said the country had had quite enough of her family but at least she installed in them good manners

Spring Day

Shiny_Rock
My vote (not that I CAN vote in your election) goes to Michelle Obama. I think she should run one day.
I agree. She’s classy, educated, compassionate, a philanthropist... everything a politician should be but isn’t! Haha! But, do we want to put that kind of weight on her shoulders? She’s such a lovely lady and we all know the stress of presidency ages you.

Elizabeth35

Shiny_Rock
There is going to be quite a bit of trouble just having the conventions and election during a pandemic.
US does not have great voting equipment and the mail-in ballots are something that US does not have a great deal of experience with.

That aside, who knows who will win. Polls are favoring Biden now but we all know how accurate the polls were in 2016. Biden's VP choice will be much more important than Hillary's choice.

But----Trump has actually done a fine job of ensuring a high Democratic voter turnout with his handling of BLM. He has done the DNC's work for them on that issue (plus of course his handling of pandemic).

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Celebratory Engagement Ring Upgrade And Bracelet
    Celebratory Engagement Ring Upgrade And Bracelet
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.