shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you love the lightbox new blue?? I do!

GeliL

Shiny_Rock
Ooh, that's a nice blue! I did purchase the baby blue and was not all that happy with it, so maybe this one?

I also like the new necklace design.

Edit: I just looked at it closely, and is it just me or does that shade of blue looks like the kind of blue from irradiated diamonds? The corners also look like it would be prone to chipping, since it has no prongs or anythig protecting it.

MelloYello8

Shiny_Rock
I don’t think I like it :/ it reminds me of the color enhanced natural diamonds. I’m interested to hear what it looks like in person. Maybe it’s not so teal/ greenish. I prefer an icy blue.

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, that's a nice blue! I did purchase the baby blue and was not all that happy with it, so maybe this one?

I also like the new necklace design.

Edit: I just looked at it closely, and is it just me or does that shade of blue looks like the kind of blue from irradiated diamonds? The corners also look like it would be prone to chipping, since it has no prongs or anythig protecting it.

I don’t think I like it :/ it reminds me of the color enhanced natural diamonds. I’m interested to hear what it looks like in person. Maybe it’s not so teal/ greenish. I prefer an icy blue.

I agree- it does look the colour of irradiated diamonds. But I really like blue zircon so if it’s is close to that, I would love it.

@GeliL - did keep the blues you got? I’m considering the lighter blue. Were they quite pale? Did you post pics on PS?

GeliL

Shiny_Rock
@pearaffair no, I decided to return it and did not post the picture on PS. I got the moon one and simply didn't like the design. You can definitely tell they are blue though! Looked more natural than this new blue.

I did get a 0.5 carat pink round one too which I have kept. Color wise I liked the pink a lot more, but that may be a personal preference.

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@pearaffair no, I decided to return it and did not post the picture on PS. I got the moon one and simply didn't like the design. You can definitely tell they are blue though! Looked more natural than this new blue.

I did get a 0.5 carat pink round one too which I have kept. Color wise I liked the pink a lot more, but that may be a personal preference.

If you still have any pics of the blue, I would love to see! I live in Canada so I don’t want to order any unless I feel confident I won’t have to go through the troubles of a return.

GeliL

Shiny_Rock
If you still have any pics of the blue, I would love to see! I live in Canada so I don’t want to order any unless I feel confident I won’t have to go through the troubles of a return.

I cannot find photos of the blue, but I think the website is pretty accurate. Sorry, but there are other pictures in the Lightbox thread! :cry2:

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I cannot find photos of the blue, but I think the website is pretty accurate. Sorry, but there are other pictures in the Lightbox thread! :cry2:

No worries. It is enough to know that you felt the online pics were fairly accurate. I’ve seen the pics in the lightbox thread but I am always looking for more :)

vintageloves

Shiny_Rock
To each their own. I prefer the baby blue/aqua color of the piece I have. I would be very interested to see a photo if anyone orders this.

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
To each their own. I prefer the baby blue/aqua color of the piece I have. I would be very interested to see a photo if anyone orders this.

Can I see eleventy-billion more photos of the blue you have?

mrsthirdcharms

Shiny_Rock
Has anyone bought the dark blue LB princess necklace? I’d love to see a picture : )

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results