shape
carat
color
clarity

Do I replace these side stones?

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg @Bron357 I can't believe you have so many and that's just the sapphire! Well sapphire it might be then, that would solve the sapphire/ emerald tossup in my head!

I will be excited to have a piece of Bron the Storytellers Amazing Treasure Box. Let me know how we go about getting them to the states :D Thanks again for your very generous offer.

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg @Bron357 I can't believe you have so many and that's just the sapphire! Well sapphire it might be then, that would solve the sapphire/ emerald tossup in my head!

I will be excited to have a piece of Bron the Storytellers Amazing Treasure Box. Let me know how we go about getting them to the states :D Thanks again for your very generous offer.
BTW the blues are Tanzanite. I do have some little sapphires but they are bigger than 2 - 3mm and not as pretty. My listing is still on Loupe Troop for my email. Shipping to the US is about $15. I’ll send a selection.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awesome, I'll contact you there thank you!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Message sent through LT @Bron357, let me know if you don't get it. So excited :dance:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Sabrina31, thank you! I haven't seen you around in an age, how have you been?

Sabrina31

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Good, busy, my son broke his leg and i started a new job so just very busy. Possibly moving over seas so you know, thats out there. How have you been?

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sapphires, emeralds or rubies would be my pick. All will look beautiful.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Sabrina31, oh my gosh so sorry to hear about your son, I hope he recovers quickly! New job, moving overseas, you have a lot on your plate!

I am okay, plugging along, opened an Etsy store this year so that's keeping me busy.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @lambskin, I'll have to see what's in the treasure box Bron is sending me, a pop of color would be great and show off the diamond even more.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Sabrina31, well I really wanted to be a vintage jewelry shop but people don't want to buy jewelry, they want vintage Strawberry Shortcake dolls. So my store is a little bit of everything but a lot of it is Strawberry Shortcake and vintage toys :shifty:

Sabrina31

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thats hilarious, i never would have guessed there was a market for that

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Me either!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Steph- for what it's worth I would make sure that the side stones aren't really diamonds. I had my jeweler repair a diamond ring. It was a branded ring so no doubt in my mind that the diamonds were genuine. His clerk found "half" the melee were "Moissanites." Yes- a branded ring with half diamonds and half moissy's- that didn't make sense. I came back later after the repair and the actual jeweler said "no they are all diamonds." He told me that the clerk might have touched the metal surrounding the melee or maybe the tester's batteries were low.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @LisaRN, I'm going to get a second opinion before I go switching stones out. Looking at them through a loupe, they don't look like single cuts, so that made me think maybe white sapphire but I'm no expert. I'm going to live with it as is for awhile.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results