shape
carat
color
clarity

Do I need a spacer??

sparklythings12

Rough_Rock
Hello! We decided on the Brian Gavin 3/4 dream eternity for my wedding band. I wanted to have Jon make it for me but we don’t have time to go custom right now - we are planning a small wedding next month due to covid!! Anyway... this is a picture of the profile of my current setting for my e-ring. I am absolutely in love with it, and slightly worried the Dream will “eat” it. Do I require a spacer? If so, where on earth do I find one that looks nice with my elegant setting and the eternity?
Thank you all in advance!! CE6F90BB-3F6A-4C15-8893-8131E73D37EE.jpeg

headlight

Ideal_Rock
Have you spoken to BGD about it? I think I recall seeing a post on IG last year where they did it for a client’a rings.

sparklythings12

Rough_Rock
Have you spoken to BGD about it? I think I recall seeing a post on IG last year where they did it for a client’a rings.

I haven’t specifically asked about it. The rep I worked with did mention it’s a very popular setting because it sits low against engagement rings, but as I read more information on here, I learned it may be an issue. Do you think they’d require I send my engagement ring to them so they could assess? I don’t want to part with it! But I can ask them.

sparklythings12

Rough_Rock

I just emailed them - I will report back with what I learn. I see many thin spacer options on Etsy, but for some reason I am just hesitant to purchase from Etsy for jewelry. I wonder if anyone here has experience with this specific setting and needing a spacer.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results