shape
carat
color
clarity

dimensions of oval diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

beverly

Rough_Rock
I am purchasing an oval diamond wholesale(I am a buyer at America's Mart).It is E color, SI2, and 1.0 carat.It is beautiful and I have looked at it closely-although I really don't know what I am doing.Could you tell me if the dimensions sound good?It is 7.2 X 5.2 X 4.1 mm.I am paying around $2650.I feel good about the purchase, but would like your opinion.It is not certified.Thank you.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
If the stone is indeed as represented (Color and Clarity are correct) then the price sounds good.

Are you able to see inclusions without a loupe? You can take a look at the diamond with 10x loupe and then try to spot the inclusions without it. See if you can still see them with your naked eyes.

At any rate, you can check it with independent appraiser to be safe. What kind of return policy do they have?

beverly

Rough_Rock
I COULD BARELY SEE THE INCLUSIONS WITH A LOUPE(THEY ARE WHITE)AND NOT AT ALL WITHOUT.THEY HAVE A 30 DAY RETURN POLICY.THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP!

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
sounds good.

Are you going to check it with independent appraiser? Let us know the result please :)

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results