shape
carat
color
clarity

digital picture frames

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Does anyone have one? What type? Is it good, bad, would you recommend one? I see a lot of conflicting info. about various frames and don''t know what to get or what to stay away from.
What I do know is that I don''t have $200.00 to spend and would like to stay closer to $100-$150 at the high end.
Any thoughts?
PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Come on, someone, anyone!! Someone''s gotta have experience w/these things. I just can''t figure out what to get.
32.gif

Help Please!!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
we''re looking into this now also for my 82 year old parents. i think we''re buying from costco because its less expensive and because the return policy is so good. take a look at their website.

my husband is a computer geek and suggested this as a gift. very unusual because he usually has no ideas re gifts nor is he interested in the process. however, he''s taken on all the responsibility for research and making it happen.

sorry i can''t be of more help but i know he'' buying from costco so that should indicate something of import.........
face6.gif

movie zombie

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
update: hubby is now leaning back to the phillips model as he read the operating manual. has more features re settings for birthdays, etc. and also can be left on longer....or so the gist of the conversation went as i''m about to sprint out the door.

movie zombie

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
MZ,
Thanks for the input! I don''t have a Costco membership, unfortunately. I love that store!
I think the Phillips ones are what I''m leaning toward also. They seem to get the best reviews on various websites. Of course, they''re also more expensive but it does seem as though quality is not a given w/these frames.

Thanks again!

Anyone else have any experience?

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
I just read about the Royal Digital Picture Frame in ny magazine. It''s 110 online from tigerdirect.com, and doesn''t need a computer connection, you just put the memory card and there is a remote control so you can zoom in on pics, etc.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
hubby ordered the phillips which is supposed to be here tomorrow. while it is supposed to be for my parents for xmas, i think he''ll mess with it before then....however, we''re pretty solidly booked for the weekend so that reduces his try out time.

movie zombie

ps the phillips i believe takes a variety of memory cards which is a plus.

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks dtnyc. I will check that out! I would love to order online but just have been apprehensive since I no so little about these things are there are so many varieties.

MZ, which Phillips model did he get? If you find that you like that one (or dislike) please let me know.

Thanks again!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
ok, will let you know what hubby thinks of it. may not be until tomorrow evening...or saturday a.m.

movie zombie

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
update: we rec''d it friday but due to circumstances out of our control......had to hospitalize one of our kitties and spent time making visits around other obligations. she''s still there and i''m on my way out to visit with her again. but i wanted to let you know that my husband got it out this a.m. and played with it. its a keeper. its the bigger phillips and cost i think around $200. hubby took it with him to work to play more with it to get pictures on it for my parents.

movie zombie

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the update MZ and so sorry to hear about your kitten! Now, I have to go buy that frame b/c I''m running out of time!!!

Thank you!

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Dixie~

I don''t have one personally, but my boyfriend''s dad is getting one for xmas this year. I''m guessing you need to purchase a frame by the holiday, but if you don''t I''ll find out which picture frame he''s getting. I can find out on Friday for you, although it won''t be in use by then!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results