shape
carat
color
clarity

Difference betweee AGS0 and AGS1 cut...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

officefan

Rough_Rock
Is there is a visible difference between an AGS0 and AGS1 princess cut? I can see that there is a large difference in the price tag, but can''t really see a difference from pictures....

Thanks!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
depends on why it got ags1.... Was it kicked down do to finish? or light performance?
Link to the grading reports?

officefan

Rough_Rock
I''m just shopping around at this point so I don''t have anything to compare just yet. I''ve noticed a pretty big difference in the price and wanted to get others opinions.

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 12/29/2008 5:36:55 PM
Author:officefan
Is there is a visible difference between an AGS0 and AGS1 princess cut? I can see that there is a large difference in the price tag, but can''t really see a difference from pictures....

Thanks!

Storm hit it on the head. If the stone has AGS 0 light performance and it was dropped to an AGS1 for finish or symmetry issues that are not visible to the eye it may well be just as beautiful to the eye, but several % cheaper.

Wink

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results