shape
carat
color
clarity

Diff between Vatche X-Prong and Royal X-Prong?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

startech

Rough_Rock
Hi all!

1st time poster, reading the forums for a few months now. Currently in ''savings mode'' for an e-ring
emsmile.gif
. I''ve got some ideas in mind for the style of ring, but at the moment the ones by Vatche seem to be on par with what I have in mind.

Excuse my ignorance but at the moment I''m looking at the Vatche X-Prong (#101) and the Royal X-Prong (#103) - I see that the Royal X-Prong has the tapered shank, but are there any other differences? I''m particularly interested if there is a difference in the height of the setting, as I am looking for a lower one.

Thanks for your help!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Not ignorant at all, don't worry! I believe that it is just the taper, BUT you know that you can call Vatche, right? They have a great customer service question hotline, and I am sure they could tell you for sure if there are other differences.

ETA: Here is their # 800-718-2444.

startech

Rough_Rock
It never actually occurred to me actually! (Just used to being in a timezone where it''s not easy to call the US). But anyway I did manage to contact them and they were really helpful. Thanks for the suggestion!

ladymentha

Shiny_Rock
I was thinking the same thing!!! I put the two pictures next to each other and can''t tell the difference... -_-

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results