shape
carat
color
clarity

Did you get engaged at Yosemite?

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
How cool, both the proposal and the random pic. However, there's a slight chance they may not want to be found....

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How cool, both the proposal and the random pic. However, there's a slight chance they may not want to be found....
...I mean. I guess.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Ellen, Right, what if they plan on eloping or something. Or they could be in the witness protection program :whistle:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those figures don't look real. Maybe it's just the distance from which the photo was taken. No way would anyone get me out on a ledge like that and if for some reason I did go out (I'd have to be drugged), I'd have my back against solid rock.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Ellen, Right, what if they plan on eloping or something. Or they could be in the witness protection program :whistle:
:lol:
slap4.gif

Some people like their anonymity. Not everyone wants to be famous. If they come forward, well....

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those figures don't look real. Maybe it's just the distance from which the photo was taken. No way would anyone get me out on a ledge like that and if for some reason I did go out (I'd have to be drugged), I'd have my back against solid rock.
There's not a chance in HEdoubletoothpicks you'd get me that HIGH, much less OUT THERE.
yikes2.gif

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's not about being unintentionally famous. It's about gifting this couple a photo of a lifetime of one of the most important moments of their life. This photographer is extending a kindness.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks like a set-up to me.
Nobody visits Yosemite wearing a dress.....................

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sure, I would think they'd want the picture unless they had a photographer on the other side, which is very possible. She appears to have on a dress, which I would find highly unlikely for mountain climbing. However I did read that someone said it was possible to walk to that spot from a parking lot, so maybe that explains the clothing.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's not about being unintentionally famous. It's about gifting this couple a photo of a lifetime of one of the most important moments of their life. This photographer is extending a kindness.
I totally understand the gesture. But this is how I could see things being played out. The couple contacts him, they have a photo sent to them. If they take it to a framery, the people there will see it and know who they are. If they buy a frame at a store and frame it at home, then where do they hang it? Because someone will see it in their home, probably a lot of people. And if I've learned anything in my life, it's that people can't keep secrets. But, then again, maybe I just have a wild imagination. ::) Or maybe it's really a fake.
hmmm.gif

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I totally understand the gesture. But this is how I could see things being played out. The couple contacts him, they have a photo sent to them. If they take it to a framery, the people there will see it and know who they are. If they buy a frame at a store and frame it at home, then where do they hang it? Because someone will see it in their home, probably a lot of people. And if I've learned anything in my life, it's that people can't keep secrets. But, then again, maybe I just have a wild imagination. ::) Or maybe it's really a fake.
hmmm.gif
Oh Ellen!! Let’s get caught up in the moment...just for second. Let your heart run away with it.

:kiss2:

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can’t even see it “in my region” :(2

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Right.
No reason you’d get famous from this unless you wanted to, anyways.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results