shape
carat
color
clarity

did you consummate your marriage on your wedding day?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
You bet we did!!! Then we ordered late night pizza and watched and family guy lol

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Heck yeah we did! You have to or the wedding doesn''t count, right?
3.gif

It''s so funny this is a topic-I was just at a (gorgeous!) wedding this weekend and we talked about this very subject right after the wedding! The bride and groom were staying at the same resort as a lot of the guests so right when we parked and were walking up to our room we saw their stretch limo go by.

My sister was like "I wonder if they''ll really do it? Doesn''t everybody say they''re too tired and not do it?" For some reason I thought that was totally over-exaggerated and I figured that most people did it on their wedding night! Guess it''s not so exaggerated after all!
3.gif

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
i think if you''re reeeeeally tired it''s way better to wait. lemme give you an example...

a (male) friend of mine and his fiancee (almost, cept for one slip up) waited till their wedding night. he was super psyched - she was super tired.

he was wide awake. unfortunately, she fell asleep.

unfortunately she was still on top when she did.

this did not get their marriage off to a good start.

they''re divorced now...

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Yes... we did
12.gif

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Abso-freakin-lutely! There was no way we weren''t going to do it! I think it''s bad luck if you can''t manage to get it on for your first night as husband and wife.

Luckily, we were so loved up the whole day, kissing and canoodling, we couldn''t help ourselves when we got back to our suite
11.gif

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/1/2010 12:13:33 PM
Author: noelwr
Lilac - that is so romantic!

looks like past-midnight meals were often followed by calorie-burning exercise!

Ditto Lila, sounds like a magical night!!!!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Sure did!! Neither of us were that tired (we had a small wedding that didn''t go too late) and we had a wonderful late night together.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/1/2010 10:34:04 PM
Author: whitby_2773
i think if you''re reeeeeally tired it''s way better to wait. lemme give you an example...

a (male) friend of mine and his fiancee (almost, cept for one slip up) waited till their wedding night. he was super psyched - she was super tired.

he was wide awake. unfortunately, she fell asleep.

unfortunately she was still on top when she did.

this did not get their marriage off to a good start.

they''re divorced now...

Ohhh, that''s a sad story.
8.gif

Definitely better to wait if you''re too tired
24.gif

It''s quality that counts for sure
13.gif

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes!! We were waiting to have sex, so once our wedding day had finally arrived, we were not going to wait one more night.
31.gif

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not a chance, not only was Aunt Flo visiting but I fell the morning of the wedding while moving inside to take pictures and horribly sprained my foot. We ended the reception about 30 minutes early and I was in so much pain by the time we got to the hotel that I was crying by the time we made it to our room.

We spent the night taking out my hair, getting undressed, taking baths, ordering room service twice and counting the money, lol. Like many have said before, we more than made up for it on our honeymoon!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
and...you guys thought i ask weird Qs.
innocentwhistle.gif
so many sex topics on PS nowadays.
37.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/1/2010 2:26:43 PM
Author: FrekeChild

Date: 3/1/2010 2:19:33 PM
Author: Lilac
Oh gosh, that doesn''t sound fun. I''m so sorry that happened! But I''m sure you''ve made up for it since, right?
31.gif

And there''s always the first anniversary to re-create what you *wish* had happened!
9.gif
Oh yeah. You know it!

I think we''re going to have to go get a hotel room for our first anniversary, since we''re moving in with my dad, there is entirely too much opportunity for awkwardness in that whole situation.
38.gif
2.gif
31.gif
14.gif

11.gif
rotflmao2.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I stay on PS with the sole purpose of amusing you DF.
11.gif

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
We managed. We were both so tired (I woke up at 5 for no good reason and DH''s groomsman threw up on him at 230 am so we both barely slept) but went up to our hotel room before we got too exhausted. I think we were both asleep within 10 minutes of wrapping things up though.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, my brother and SIL didn''t get busy on their wedding night either. She came down with a raging case of hand, foot & mouth disease on the wedding day and was in so much pain by the time the reception was over she was crying. She couldn''t even wear her wedding ring after the ceremony because her hands were starting to swell.

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
Yep,
we dated for 10 years prior to getting married so to keep things interesting, we agreed to abstain for at least 1 month prior to the wedding. I don''t think it would have mattered how tired we were
9.gif

dcgator

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/1/2010 10:27:42 AM
Author: Octavia
Yep. Like elle, I made DH pick the bobby pins out of my hair (good hubby
11.gif
). We took a shower, DTD, then I asked if he wanted to order room service because we hadn''t had any dinner (it was a lunch reception). Got a snore in response, so I just went to sleep, too.
I second Octavia, we spent about 20 minutes getting all the bobby pins our of my hair and then another 10 minutes getting me out of the dress. Then, we had to have someone come clean up the room b/c no one had been in there to clean up and I was in there all day with my bridesmaid''s getting ready and lunch was still in the room
14.gif

After that, we were going to do something nice, and I think I even got on something special, then we were interrupted by my DH''s family having a freak out about the hotel bill. Needless to say, that 20 minute rant did not quite put us in the mood. Plus, I think by that time, we were both so tired, we just crashed.

But, like others said, we more than made up for it on our HM. 7 days of nothing but the beach and the bedroom will do it for you
9.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Yes of course! I was 14 weeks pregnant at the time, so I was definitely tired, but we wanted to - a great end to a great day.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
We didn''t. Our wedding started at 1.30 and we didn''t go to bed until 5.30am the following day. We were so tired that D asked me would I mind just sleeping in my dress as opposed to him having to unbutton me out of it!!! We made up for it on our honeymoon.

RaiKai

Brilliant_Rock
Yes we sure did! We were back at our room by probably 10:30 or 11:00 and chilled out in front of the fireplace first talking about the day. Then we got down to business :) It had been a busy day, however, we still felt quite energetic and in the mood after all that emotion!

Plus, we had had our last night of hot unmarried sex the night before, so wanted to have our first night of hot married sex the night of!

MrsBettyBoop

Brilliant_Rock
Oh yea we did...
31.gif

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
We did, but it was somewhat begrudgingly.

After the wedding we went to a relative''s suite to party it up with our guests. Around 2:30AM I told DH I was exhausted and heading back to our room. I felt like the walking dead! I told him he had 15 minutes to show up or there was NO nooky. I got back. Showered. Changed. And fell asleep. I woke up to a randy DH saying, "Hello there, wife!" Annoyed does not even begin to describe how I felt... I hate being woken up!! We agreed to DTD, so long as I could just lay there half-asleep
2.gif

So romantic, right?
3.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
We did! I had planned a romantic "show" for my DH and had bought beautiful lingerie to wear for him on our wedding night. He had other plans and basically tore my wedding dress off of me the minute we walked in the door. I never did get to wear that special nightie.

Afterwards, we opened our wedding presents and ate something before crashing for the night. We had to get up early to get to the airport for our honeymoon.

Lori

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/10/2010 3:59:27 AM
Author: loriken214
We did! I had planned a romantic ''show'' for my DH and had bought beautiful lingerie to wear for him on our wedding night. He had other plans and basically tore my wedding dress off of me the minute we walked in the door. I never did get to wear that special nightie.

Afterwards, we opened our wedding presents and ate something before crashing for the night. We had to get up early to get to the airport for our honeymoon.

Lori

LOL! Me too loriken!! I had spent months looking for the right white underwear and nightie to wear. Literally months. Several shopping trips trying to find the perfect one that he would love. The darn things didn''t even make it on. The dress was off and that''s it. Beautiful underwear still in overnight bag
40.gif

I did make up for it though, they got some action on the honeymoon. DH still asks about the ''sexy white bra from the honeymoon''. Bless him
2.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
You bet!
28.gif

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
sure did!! We (I) decided to abstain for 6 weeks before the wedding and it was worth every second of it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results