shape
carat
color
clarity

Did SK Disappear?

lage

Rough_Rock
I've seen little activity on Steven Kirsch's website, Facebook page, and other social media sites. Is he still in business?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That means absolutely nothing. If you look at his FB page, he has never posted much. I think he is more interested in making jewelry than being on the web. Call him and see. I certainly have heard nothing about him disappearing.

lage

Rough_Rock
Thank you diamond seeker - I did call and was able to commission a project. Not sure why no-one responded to my email, perhaps too busy making jewelry as you suggested.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awesome! Yes, some vendors just aren't great with email or social media. He may need an assistant! Good luck on your project!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
For as far as I have known, SK had an assistant (been a number of different ones) that takes care of emails, web and social media. Maybe he doesn't have an assistant anymore so he is busy making jewelry. I did write to him a few months back and he was doing just fine and still in business!

lage

Rough_Rock
An assistant answered the phone and was very helpful. Now for the hard part… waiting 3-4 weeks.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really nice to see SK's work again on Pricescope. What design have you chosen?
Happy waiting :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results