shape
carat
color
clarity

Dianette - anyone else had problems?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chizzy1982

Shiny_Rock
I saw there was a recent thread on oral contraception and didn''t want to thread jack so I started this one.

I was on Microgynon 30 for about 9 years with no problmes, then about 6 months ago i started to get lots of funny spots on my face, namely cheeks and jaw. I went to my GP who felt I had a hormonal imbalance which had been masked by being on the pill for years ( the reason i went on it to start with was to regulate my periods) He changed me to Dianette which is a combined pill specifically used for people with problem skin.

On the plus side my skin has cleared up a treat and is lovely and clear, however I have been experiencing some horrid side effects which I don''t know if its down to the pill or not

1: Breasts have grown alot ( probably pill related)
2: Monthly migranes which result in me being off work
3: Mood swings - BF has said I''m alot more snappy than usual and I have felt in myself a lot lower in mood and more anxious than normal

Anybody had similar experiences? Should I stick with it to see if it sorts itself out?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results