shape
carat
color
clarity

DiamondSeeker!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
23.gif

These settings are STUNNING!
30.gif
30.gif

http://www.jamesmeyerjewelry.com/1233.html

I LOVE THESE.

http://www.jamesmeyerjewelry.com/pieces_enga_rings.htm

I''ve never heard of James Meyer ...

What other designers have you loved?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lol!!! When eugenewood mentioned being an artist and liked antique designs, these came to mind. I really like high quality settings and not some of the antique repro settings I see. But these are just gorgeous, I think. I want something from him, but I can''t decide what. He has a ring with sapphires and diamonds that I love, but I am confused about whether I want any yg or not. I will say his designs are very rich looking with the yg, though.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
DS,
What are you up to? I didn''t know you had any projects planned!
36.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great finds!

I got this "THAT IT" feeling when I clicked on the site.

His work is a little more delicate than his son''s and less ornate than Ann''s. I have to say it''s just perfect.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/10/2007 9:33:43 PM
Author: Gypsy
Great finds!

I got this ''THAT IT'' feeling when I clicked on the site.

His work is a little more delicate than his son''s and less ornate than Ann''s. I have to say it''s just perfect.
Yes, I know exactly what you mean.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/10/2007 9:28:15 PM
Author: Harriet
DS,
What are you up to? I didn''t know you had any projects planned!
36.gif
Well, I have a wish list, Harriet! I have been so busy I haven''t actively pursued anything in awhile. Plus we have braces for the youngest child coming up as well as the kitchen remodeling. So I need to focus on the things that "need" to get done before I spend money on my bling habit!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gypsy, I''d have to say another favorite would be Van Craeynest. I''m sure you''ve seen that link around here before, right?

http://www.vancraeynest.com/index.html

They are different from James Meyer, but there is a huge amount of hand work on these pieces and I think they are unique little works of art, too.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/10/2007 9:25:09 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Lol!!! When eugenewood mentioned being an artist and liked antique designs, these came to mind. I really like high quality settings and not some of the antique repro settings I see. But these are just gorgeous, I think. I want something from him, but I can''t decide what. He has a ring with sapphires and diamonds that I love, but I am confused about whether I want any yg or not. I will say his designs are very rich looking with the yg, though.

*ears perk up* sapphires and diamonds do share a pic J!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, okay! For Tacori:

(I'll have to try again since the picture didn't appear)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh, I had not seen that one yet!

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
DS, Sisley is cooooming out, i have seen one of the "going to trash" rings and it's TDF (not tooting my own horn - talking about workmanship), it's funny that Gama prong was made for you actually. A little tease...

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/11/2007 9:44:34 PM
Author: Pricescope
DS, Sisley is cooooming out, i have seen one of the ''going to trash'' rings and it''s TDF (not tooting my own horn - talking about workmanship), it''s funny that Gama prong was made for you actually. A little tease...

did i miss something, do you have another ring design coming out Irina? Please do tell...

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Yep, Sisley should be finalise any day now, i saw "Vatche is not happy about"-version and it''s great imho.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooo, how exciting, I can''t wait to see it!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gypsy, I love that sapphire & diamond band you posted. Of course I would add a little milgrain around the bezels but it is beautiful!
2.gif

DS2006, is this for your diamond or a RHR? I am still dreaming of that E-W oval (that he colored blue for me) at KP.
18.gif

Irina, so excited to see any of your designs. They are *always* beautiful and well thought out.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results