shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamonds USA

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

smalldog100

Rough_Rock
Did anybody ever have trouble with them delivering I have paid for my diamond but have yet to receive confirmation of delivery or an online tracking number.

Any advice is appreciated or am I needlessly panicking?

Emrldforher

Rough_Rock
Before you panic, have you tracked your order on their site? How long has it been? They seem to have all the right "certifications" on their site to establish as best you can that they are reputable.

E

smalldog100

Rough_Rock
I have checked everything out contacted other people that bought from them no problems there.Also they check out on Biz Rate very well.I got a confirmation by e-mail and on the site that the stone shipped and it was expected to arrive todaybut I have not received a tracking number or cannot contact by phone and this is the first time it has happened so maybe am over-reacting !

Emrldforher

Rough_Rock
I know its a big purchase and stressful, but I would sit tight and wait for the package to arrive today. You may keep trying to log into their website as I saw a button or "order status". Maybe that will be updated sometime this morning.

Good luck and hope you love you new diamond!

E

smalldog100

Rough_Rock
Thanks for that,On their web site all but no updates but wait and see what happens it is very stressful.The diamond is for my wife to be so it will be worth waiting for!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
There was a thread on not giving out tracking information on here within the last few days.

The bottom line was that most dont give it out but will track it for you if you call.

The reason being that with the tracking # a package can be redirected and scammers have used this along with stolen credit cards to rip people off.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results