shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamonds-USA.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LGail

Shiny_Rock
Would you buy a clarity enhanced diamond from this internet website? Take into account that I know very little about diamonds. What I am looking for is something big that sparkles and doesn''t look yellow
1.gif
Thanks.

JoyD

Rough_Rock

If you are still thinking of buying from these guys, I would avoid them at all costs.. I bought from them late in September, spent thousands of $$$ and have been sorry ever since.. the diamond was ok but had a large black spot in it that was visible from literally feet away which they never mentioned.. and I didn''t like the setting and wanted to exchange it..I have since had nothing but trouble, excuses and hundreds of $$$ in additional fees to get it replaced.. and I still have no setting.

Their 10 day evaluation is too short and most other online dealers offer 30 days... be careful..

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

No idea about the seller, but clarity enhanced diamonds, like any with lower than fool-proof clarity grades must be seen to be believed. Since most come without a lab cert and virtually any information on cut quality (pictures, anything!) there is little guarantee that you can just descend one diamond from some list and be sure to receive something colorless, clean and sparkly... And then, there is always the question: what clarity grade is that (listed as aparent before or after the enhancement) and how does it look ? These diamonds are meant to be eye clean SI2 and I1, I2 -s : but there is no telling which inclusions from the bunch in a typical I2 would have been hidden by enhancement and which not ???? It is not rare to find calrity enhanced diamonds that still show allot of inclusions - not everything is ''treatable'' - such details are impossible to tell from a listing: pictures are definitely useful, IMO.

Although not too many sellers around here list clarity enhanced diamonds, most deal with them (Good Old Gold, NiceIce, Abazias for sure - as far as I remember, probably others as well). So you should have a number of choices, regardless.

You must have seen the diamonds listed at Yehuda right ? It''s nice to see certificates (EGL, GIA would not grade these) and 15X pictures, IMO.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Well, this shows a bit what I was trying to say: ''clarity enhanced'' does not mean ''eye clean'':

62112.jpg

Do you really want to know how this guy looke before ?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results