shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamonds by Lauren

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jenna51580gr

Shiny_Rock
Has anyone worked with Diamonds by Lauren? If so has anyone worked with them for Near Colorless Diamonds? I am going to be in New York in January can I see the diamonds in person? I have read previous post where you could visit the store but that was in 2004 and I am not sure if they still carry a store.

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Hi Jenna...I''m really surprised nobody has replied to your post. I believe ther are some PSers who have purchased from DBL in the past, but I''m not sure if they visited in person. Widget and MaryAliana come to mind...I''ll try to find you some more info
1.gif

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Here is a link to Widget''s unheated Thai ruby ring by DBL (it''s about halfway down the page). It doesn''t give the stats on the side diamonds, but they are OECs and look good to me
1.gif

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/some-estate-mostly-deco-rings.27392/

Here is a link to MaryAlaina''s (correct spelling this time!) D colored cushion in a pink halo. It is divine!
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/cushion-in-pink-halo.60389/

I know that doesn''t answer your ''can I see in person'' question, but maybe others will chime in. Perhaps you could call DBL and ask? You know, from the horse''s mouth and all that...

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve bought a bunch of items from DBL, including that cushion and a 3 ct. yellow. Anyway, since I''m in CA I''ve never visited in person. I believe you can visit in person if you make an appointment. David is very nice, so just email him and ask!

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've purchased a radiant cut from them a few years ago, a goegeous E color.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results