shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamonds and pearls, too much?

Paigeag800

Rough_Rock
Just received my 7.5-8 mm Freshadama studs. Are the diamond studs too big to be worn together?

02D0EAFB-08C1-4C57-B0DE-C77635B8D2D2.jpeg

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it is a beautiful combination!

FWIW while I definitely don't view it as too much, I would consider the combo more on the high profile range ... high profile referring to the physical dimensions of the pearl and the diamond and their size and height off the ear which can affect phone-to-ear or napping comfort lol, but also high profile in the aesthetic of the pearl's luster and the diamond's brilliance (as compared to, say, two plain metal earrings) ... but an immensely wearable and classic combination IMHO.

What do YOU think about the two together?

Paigeag800

Rough_Rock
I think it is a beautiful combination!

FWIW while I definitely don't view it as too much, I would consider the combo more on the high profile range ... high profile referring to the physical dimensions of the pearl and the diamond and their size and height off the ear which can affect phone-to-ear or napping comfort lol, but also high profile in the aesthetic of the pearl's luster and the diamond's brilliance (as compared to, say, two plain metal earrings) ... but an immensely wearable and classic combination IMHO.

What do YOU think about the two together?

I like it but I always worry about it being too much, guess I should just get over it and wear what I like! I’m a pretty casual dresser but like my bling!

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nope! Fantastic!

kikoko

Rough_Rock
Very shinny bright luster.:pray::pray:

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
As you asked the question, I'll be the voice of dissent and say that the diamond studs are a little large to wear with the pearls for me. But that's my taste, which doesn't matter a jot for you! Wear and enjoy them - you're the only one who needs to be happy!

Paigeag800

Rough_Rock
As you asked the question, I'll be the voice of dissent and say that the diamond studs are a little large to wear with the pearls for me. But that's my taste, which doesn't matter a jot for you! Wear and enjoy them - you're the only one who needs to be happy!

Maybe an excuse to buy another pair of smaller diamonds?

bright&shiny

Brilliant_Rock
The are beautiful :kiss2: . How do they look straight on? Does the pearl hide the diamonds? If so, it’s a nice reveal surprise when you turn your head.

And, now I have a hankering to start using my second piercings…. It’s been years, but they are still visible. Hmmm.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Maybe an excuse to buy another pair of smaller diamonds?

Or as this is the pearl forum, a larger pair of pearls is the other option if it’s the proportions you’re playing with? :evil2:

(That’s entirely in jest - I think the current sizes look lovely on you! And apologies for the emoji - the WhatsApp devil looks playfully fun whereas that PS one veers into almost menacing…)

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like it but I always worry about it being too much, guess I should just get over it and wear what I like! I’m a pretty casual dresser but like my bling!

Pearls and diamonds can be casual
I think your combo is great
and will look good from the beach to a fancy restaurant or the theatre

I think one can get away with a lot when it comes to the ears

Please stop worrying and just enjoy them
I think the sizes you have are perfect and compliment each other

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
The are beautiful :kiss2: . How do they look straight on? Does the pearl hide the diamonds? If so, it’s a nice reveal surprise when you turn your head.

And, now I have a hankering to start using my second piercings…. It’s been years, but they are still visible. Hmmm.

:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:
I have 3 pairs of ear piercing
Its kinda fun working out combos
Dont forget to post pix !

bright&shiny

Brilliant_Rock
I don’t want to hijack the thread, but thought I’d post an update on this posts inspiration: I haven’t used my second piercings in at least 10 years. Lo and behold, they are still open. I’m shocked. And now in need of more bling!

@Paigeag800 - thanks for the inspiration!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like it. I wear a 5.4mm diamond in my outer piercing and a 10mm pearl in my inner piercing. Looks great, works fine, and fills my enormous ear lobes very nicely.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don’t want to hijack the thread, but thought I’d post an update on this posts inspiration: I haven’t used my second piercings in at least 10 years. Lo and behold, they are still open. I’m shocked. And now in need of more bling!

@Paigeag800 - thanks for the inspiration!

:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like it. I wear a 5.4mm diamond in my outer piercing and a 10mm pearl in my inner piercing. Looks great, works fine, and fills my enormous ear lobes very nicely.

You do not have enormous earlobes @mrs-b!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results