shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamondrensu Moissanite

Drm546

Rough_Rock
Hello,
Just wondering if anyone has personal experience using diamondrensu, I've requested a octagon moissanite in platinum, Id just like to receive some personal reviews and possibly pictures of people that have used him thanks

Ra2nl

Shiny_Rock
We are not allowed to discuss moissanite in here.
You need to hit the Report Concern button and ask the admins to move your thread over to the Fabulous Fashion Jewelry forum.

Last edited:

Drm546

Rough_Rock
Hello, I've asked for it to be moved.. that other thread I've seen and was only a small insight in to the quality, thanks

Jujeh

Rough_Rock
Since I assume this thread will be moved, I guess it's okay for me to post.

So the moissanite sellers in Surat, India seem to be associates, possibly even working for the same company. I have experience with one of them but not Diamondrensu in particular.

From what I've learned, take their color grades with a huge grain of salt. What they say is colorless is actually more like an IJ color. I made the mistake of asking for near colorless and he gave me a stone that looks almost champagne.

Don't ask for very complex custom settings. These gents are all talented but you're not paying for David Klass level settings here so keep that in mind.

I found the quality and quantity of gold to be excellent on my ring. The 14k yellow gold is QUITE yellow. This will cause some uneducated people in the US to think it's fake but I love it and I've been complimented on the ring.

Overall, I would recommend, but try to keep things in perspective. Their prices are often half of what you find from Chinese sellers and 1/5 to even 1/10th of what you would find with American sellers, if you could even find their designs in the US.

Hope that helps a bit.

Drm546

Rough_Rock
Hello, yes that's good, I've asked for a colorless octagon cut, and I've requested a video once cut, so hopefully it will be cut well and not to warm, I'm abit tempted to cancel and go with tianya from what I've read

Jujeh

Rough_Rock
Sometimes a little color doesn't have to be bad. It can make it look more "real" if you're hoping to pass it off as diamond. (Which I never am, really, but if people think a moissanite ring is diamond, I'm not complaining :twisted:)

Drm546

Rough_Rock
Jujeh, you don't happen to have a picture do you, and I get what you are saying, what's the quality of the setting like?

Jujeh

Rough_Rock
I would say the quality is very good.

I would post a picture but it's one of my most frequently worn rings. I haven't posted any pictures of my jewelry to pricescope because I wouldn't want anyone to figure out who I am and then know what jewelry I have, etc. Hope you understand. However, you can find pics on their etsy reviews. I would also look at their 'associates' such as Carob Jewels, Goldenbird Jewelry, etc as I think the quality is very similar.

Drm546

Rough_Rock
Hello, yes I understand, how did you come to understand that they are all same company? I'm thinking platinum so hoping the quality of the platinum is good to

Jujeh

Rough_Rock
I'm not 100% sure they are the same company but ...

1. The descriptions often have a very similar format
2. Someone on weddingbee reported that one of the guys (can't remember which) did not want to make the ring and referred her to another one
3. The video and picture formats are often very similar
4. The products seem very very similar. Same cuts, etc

I see no reason to doubt the metal quality.

Best of luck!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results