shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond wedding band question

Jinli

Rough_Rock
Hi all. My fiancée and I are going to be purchasing wedding bands and she wants a 3/4 to full eternity band with diamonds 2.5mm. Her center stone on her engagement ring is from Whiteflash, but we had it set with another jeweler who does great custom work. Does anyone have experience with how important the small diamonds on the eternity band will be regarding specific cut (eg Whiteflash has small cut above melee diamonds). We would love to keep the same custom artist from the other jeweler but love Whiteflash’s diamonds.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't know whether or not WF sells their melee as loose stones but it wouldn't hurt to call and ask.

What cut quality would your jeweler use for such a band?

Jinli

Rough_Rock
Thanks! I’ll definitely ask. They’d be equivalent to excellent cuts, although know typically these are tiny enough there’s no official grading report. Appreciate the suggestion!

headlight

Ideal_Rock
I do believe there are hearts and arrows melee and larger.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IIRC WF does not sell loose melee, but having bought a WF ring with said melee in for my good lady, I can attest that they perform very well! :)

Jinli

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much :) Considering the options and have reached out. Appreciate the help!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results