color
clarity

Diamond tennis necklace ❤️

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Yay!!!

Does it feel heavy to you?

@Phoenix it weighs 28 grams

It’s comfortable. I couldn’t wear a heavy necklace daily. The 3 carat I tried was 18 grams-I liked that weigh-but the necklace was flippy.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

It’s comfortable. I couldn’t wear a heavy necklace daily. The 3 carat I tried was 18 grams-I liked that weigh-but the necklace was flippy.

Yeah therein lies the dilemma. A lovely thin line of bling will be more likely to flip. I think it’s gorgeous on you and hope you enjoy it in good health and blingy joy ❤️❤️❤️

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just for fun adding a couple I saw in real life. Beautiful but definitely special occasion necklaces if it were for me.

AB6B90A1-A6C6-4E27-83BE-42CC6221F68B.jpeg 1D69B4B7-E229-4F86-A59E-7469CC72CCC2.jpeg 16BDBE6F-723B-4D3A-A193-5B9FB75AF00C.jpeg

And some for every day wear. @LLJsmom ❤️

C2242883-BFF9-402D-8FCE-12A1D31424EA.jpeg

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hmm..I have no idea what weight should work on me, haha. I shall go and weigh my existing pieces and see if 28g is do-able. I've developed a sensitivity towards heavy necklaces. It's good to know exactly how much this weighs.

Thank you. Enjoy your beautiful necklace. x

Tiffany44

Rough_Rock
For thin n dainty style, I find that it must be short enough to hold it around your neck so it won’t flip that much... similar to choker style as well. These are from a seller. I think it’s great with stacking or wearing it alone

5392B2CA-AA5D-40C5-B2D9-1198DE14FEAD.jpeg C2CFD169-1555-43C9-81BD-E41B201FD4C7.jpeg 963EBD72-8590-4D06-8EE3-1C3809FF4CEE.jpeg E1B271A9-17F5-4B27-BEB2-3296A944F6DF.jpeg

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
For thin n dainty style, I find that it must be short enough to hold it around your neck so it won’t flip that much... similar to choker style as well. These are from a seller. I think it’s great with stacking or wearing it alone

5392B2CA-AA5D-40C5-B2D9-1198DE14FEAD.jpeg C2CFD169-1555-43C9-81BD-E41B201FD4C7.jpeg 963EBD72-8590-4D06-8EE3-1C3809FF4CEE.jpeg E1B271A9-17F5-4B27-BEB2-3296A944F6DF.jpeg

Would you mind sharing which seller please?

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Just for fun adding a couple I saw in real life. Beautiful but definitely special occasion necklaces if it were for me.

AB6B90A1-A6C6-4E27-83BE-42CC6221F68B.jpeg 1D69B4B7-E229-4F86-A59E-7469CC72CCC2.jpeg

And some for every day wear. @LLJsmom

omg! How much is this one?I probably don’t want to know...

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Err Ladies, I have a confession. I found an 11 ctw platinum necklace at auction. And...I ended up buying it sight unseen!

It’s more of the classic graduated riviera style. It’s non-refundable so wish me luck!

Tiffany44

Rough_Rock
This is mine n it did flip a little as I turn my neck but not till it overturned. I guess is because it’s short n it wraps around my fat neck. I asked my jewelry seller if I could add a short piece (2 to 4 inches) to make it slightly longer n hanging down. He commented that longer length will make the necklace flip more. Mine when on the mannequin, the length is obviously longer when compared on my fat neck
Would you mind sharing which seller please?

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
@Tiffany44

So pretty! So is that the 15"L? I couldn't do that length-my neck is too fat:roll:

Tiffany44

Rough_Rock
It’s 16.5” but look 15” on me :lol-2:. 14” will be chocker style?

Mine is very slightly graduated n cannot be seen on eyes n it is design to hold the heavier (bottom) part to my skin. I preferred all same size eternity tennis necklace than graduated (no offense cos everyone like different style).

To me some turning (not overturned) is ok n also gives some shine n blink but I cannot unseen if the biggest graduated centre is not straighten n centrally aligned to neck/face position...

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Err Ladies, I have a confession. I found an 11 ctw platinum necklace at auction. And...I ended up buying it sight unseen!

It’s more of the classic graduated riviera style. It’s non-refundable so wish me luck!

0C1262C0-2F5D-408C-95E6-4FCB93D90181.jpeg

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock

OMG I cant wait to see. I’m sure it will be beautiful. I know your on pins and needles waiting

Omg so exciting! It’s going to look amazing paired with your graduated necklace - what a queen!

AB6B90A1-A6C6-4E27-83BE-42CC6221F68B.jpeg 1D69B4B7-E229-4F86-A59E-7469CC72CCC2.jpeg 16BDBE6F-723B-4D3A-A193-5B9FB75AF00C.jpeg

And some for every day wear. @LLJsmom

C2242883-BFF9-402D-8FCE-12A1D31424EA.jpeg

Missy these are gorgeous! I particularly love the second one - do you remember how much that was for? I would wear that everyday if it were mine :kiss2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy these are gorgeous! I particularly love the second one - do you remember how much that was for? I would wear that everyday if it were mine :kiss2:

I'm sorry, I don't remember. I actually did try them on and wish I could find the photos for you guys. They were very weighty. I am super sensitive to weight on my lobes and my neck (and almost everywhere else on my body lol) but I agree they are delicious.

@AllAboardTheBlingTrain I think you should treat yourself and get a beautiful tennis necklace if you think it would become a daily staple in your jewelry wardrobe! :appl:

I'm sorry, I don't remember. I actually did try them on and wish I could find the photos for you guys. They were very weighty. I am super sensitive to weight on my lobes and my neck (and almost everywhere else on my body lol) but I agree they are delicious.

@AllAboardTheBlingTrain I think you should treat yourself and get a beautiful tennis necklace if you think it would become a daily staple in your jewelry wardrobe! :appl:

It’s definitely on my list @missy but I think I might wait just a bit longer. I never really wore necklaces or pendants so I’m going to test the waters with a pendant or two first, probably by next year or so (I have an earrings project or two that I want to do first). If I find myself wearing that reasonably often, I’ll go for the tennis necklace. I think it looks gorgeous and I’m not afraid of bling or heavy necklaces but I’m not sure if I’ll bother to wear it if you know what I mean.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s definitely on my list @missy but I think I might wait just a bit longer. I never really wore necklaces or pendants so I’m going to test the waters with a pendant or two first, probably by next year or so (I have an earrings project or two that I want to do first). If I find myself wearing that reasonably often, I’ll go for the tennis necklace. I think it looks gorgeous and I’m not afraid of bling or heavy necklaces but I’m not sure if I’ll bother to wear it if you know what I mean.

I totally get it. I *thought* I really wanted a tennis necklace and then I realized that was not what I wanted at all. In theory yes but in reality I never wear any of the gorgeous necklaces I already own and it hit me. Not only don't I want one my lifestyle doesn't lend itself to wearing one. This thread was immensely helpful in allowing me to evaluate and realize that fact. Good luck with your journey and may you get whatever your heart desires.

Tiffany44

Rough_Rock
Oh this is such a nice classic “line of sparkle” look! Looks great on you and truly something you can wear everyday, dressed up or down, to give your outfits a little extra oomph. Love it!

Thank you. It’s 16.5inch but fit just nice on my fat neck. My intention is not for myself but something that I can pass to my daughter in the future. I hope she like it cos 10-20 years down the road the fashion trend might be different ;)2

Thank you. It’s 16.5inch but fit just nice on my fat neck. My intention is not for myself but something that I can pass to my daughter in the future. I hope she like it cos 10-20 years down the road the fashion trend might be different ;)2

That’s a classic - it’ll never go out of style! I’m sure your daughter will love it!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Omg so exciting! It’s going to look amazing paired with your graduated necklace - what a queen!

@AllAboardTheBlingTrain oh-point of clarification-I have never really worn the yellow gold one ‘out.’ The tag is still on it.

I knew auction was coming up and but never dreamed that I could get the 11 ct in my price range. Yesterday I was going to cut off the tag after the auction, but I ended up winning the 11 ct.

I can only justify one necklace. I hope I made the right choice!:(

@AllAboardTheBlingTrain oh-point of clarification-I have never really worn the yellow gold one ‘out.’ The tag is still on it.

I knew auction was coming up and but never dreamed that I could get the 11 ct in my price range. Yesterday I was going to cut off the tag after the auction, but I ended up winning the 11 ct.

I can only justify one necklace. I hope I made the right choice!:(

Well more bling is always better in my book, so I’m sure you have! The nice thing with eternity necklaces/bracelets is that since the individual stone sizes are smaller, you can afford to be a bit relaxed on the specs without compromising visual performance, which makes it a bit easier to buy sight unseen etc. Excited for you to get your new necklace!!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Well more bling is always better in my book, so I’m sure you have! The nice thing with eternity necklaces/bracelets is that since the individual stone sizes are smaller, you can afford to be a bit relaxed on the specs without compromising visual performance, which makes it a bit easier to buy sight unseen etc. Excited for you to get your new necklace!!

Thx ! @AllAboardTheBlingTrain ! I just hope that the diamonds sparkle more than the 9 ct estate piece that I had before.

The necklace from Deejay Jewelers is very sparkly and well-made. Part of it was I started to double whether yellow gold was the right decision, too.

The 11 ct is set in platinum.

This necklace search is definitely my distraction from everything else that is going on:loopy:

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results