shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Tennis Bracelet

Vanilla Bling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
IMG_3020.JPG IMG_3018.JPG I have had this Tennis Bracelet for over 20 years, I never wear it because well it's a little showy for me but today is my day off and I'm not feeling so hot and have been laying around all day so it popped in my head get your bracelet out clean it wear it awhile and take some pictures so I did and here are some if you guys want to look . Have a great day =)2

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is very beautiful - hope it brightened up your day!! Thanks for sharing!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really pretty! Hope you feel better soon!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think its beautiful...you should try to wear it more often!

Q

Queenie60

Great way to feel better. Your bracelet is beautiful, I say that you should wear it more often. Thank you for sharing.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Diamonds always cheer people up! Pretty bracelet!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You should definitely wear this more often. It would brighten ANY mood!

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I hope you are soon feeling as sparkly as your beautiful bracelet!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If it's too blingy for YOU, than that's what it is; however, I'll point out that 20 years ago tennis bracelets may have been dressy only, but IMHO today lots of people wear them as an every day piece from blue jeans to black tie. My mom thought hers was too blingy too and I talked her out of it - and she began to wear it every day with a stack of bangles. Hope you're feeling better!!!!!!!

Vanilla Bling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
=)2:love:
If it's too blingy for YOU, than that's what it is; however, I'll point out that 20 years ago tennis bracelets may have been dressy only, but IMHO today lots of people wear them as an every day piece from blue jeans to black tie. My mom thought hers was too blingy too and I talked her out of it - and she began to wear it every day with a stack of bangles. Hope you're feeling better!!!!!!!

Good idea I may wear it to work tomorrow ! And thank you I do feel much better today

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty!!! I am kind of the same way about not wearing mine except when dressed up!

Vanilla Bling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So pretty!!! I am kind of the same way about not wearing mine except when dressed up!
Yeah I changed my mind I didn't wear it to work , it's just not feasible for me my job can be dirty at times and if I lost it in a truck or car I was showing I probably would never see it again.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results