shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Tennis Bracelet with Sterling Silver

Itsmeagain

Rough_Rock
I’ve been looking at diamond tennis bracelets and am thinking about getting one with silver instead of white gold. Do diamonds against silver look very different compared to diamonds against white gold? All of my diamond jewelry is made with white or yellow gold. The bracelets are on the Ross Simons website. Are there any downside to a sterling tennis bracelet? Or should I save up to get a white gold tennis bracelet? Thanks for your help!

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock
Sterling silver can tarnish and is not as durable as gold.

I would be more worried about the quality of the diamonds (are you sure it’s not CZ?).

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The quality of the diamonds in the sterling silver tennis bracelets isn’t very good. I / J colour and I2 clarity for the 2 carat one.
it might be “luck of the draw” if you get a good one or one with too many inclusions to sparkle.
the more expensive silver one, 5 carats total, has clarity I3, that’s as low as it goes.
If they have a no fuss return policy there’s no harm in seeing if you love it but silver does tarnish.
Better to spend $3,000 on something stunning (after saving up) than $1,000 on something “blah”.
You may as well get CZ and have proper sparkle for much much less.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I highly recommend the tennis bracelet made with Swarovski Zirconia stones, in Rhodium plated sterling silver from Berricle. It is full of sparkles and weighty too.

It is the one I wear casually instead of my real earth diamond one in 14K WG as I don't have to baby it.

Here is a pic of my diamond bracelet on the left next to the Berricle one.

DK :))

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock
If you’re set on sterling silver and diamonds you might want to checkout Sears — lots of designs of comparable price and quality to the RS ones.

If it were me I’d either go the CZ route and/or save for nicer quality diamonds, but I get that we all have different aims and wish you the best with your purchase!

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
Yep, if going with sterling silver, I'd get CZs.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results