shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond studs/settings from Rare Carat

bluewave21

Rough_Rock
Hi all,
I am considering buying 4+ ctw diamond studs from Rare Carat (after previously looking at Vrai but have switched based on response to a previous post). Does anyone have experience buying diamonds from Rare Carat and having them set into studs by the company? The setting costs about $300-$500. Thanks in advance!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My ring is from vendor 1215 on rarecaret and the quality is exceptional.

mayaINaU

Brilliant_Rock
Hi @bluewave21, wondering if you ended up purchasing and what your experience was like? Thanks!

Kasey Bug

Shiny_Rock
I was on Rare Carat several times a day looking at Diamonds for stud earrings. I’d find two that i liked but not enough to finalize the sale so basically I was overwhelmed with choices. I finally called Jonathan at Distinctive Gem, told him my budget and what my minimum requirements were. Other than that I gave him free reign and he didn’t disappoint. Jonathan was wonderful to work with and offered so much insight to my stones that I would have never known. I had a great experience working with him and can truly recommend Distinctive Gem for mined or lab Diamonds and moissanite.

mayaINaU

Brilliant_Rock
I was on Rare Carat several times a day looking at Diamonds for stud earrings. I’d find two that i liked but not enough to finalize the sale so basically I was overwhelmed with choices. I finally called Jonathan at Distinctive Gem, told him my budget and what my minimum requirements were. Other than that I gave him free reign and he didn’t disappoint. Jonathan was wonderful to work with and offered so much insight to my stones that I would have never known. I had a great experience working with him and can truly recommend Distinctive Gem for mined or lab Diamonds and moissanite.

Thank you, I would love to see a picture of your earrings! Maybe I should call him. Did you just do one phone call then he emails options? I wonder if that would make communication the most simple. I don’t really like emailing/chatting on Instagram for something like this where I have a lot of questions!

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
I purchased an oval ring from With Clarity through Rare Carat and had an excellent experience. The diamond I originally purchased was not available and With Clarity offered me a larger (1.0 D VS) better quality stone for the same price as the one I purchased originally (0.9 E VS). The ring is beautiful and the stone is amazing.

mayaINaU

Brilliant_Rock
I purchased an oval ring from With Clarity through Rare Carat and had an excellent experience. The diamond I originally purchased was not available and With Clarity offered me a larger (1.0 D VS) better quality stone for the same price as the one I purchased originally (0.9 E VS). The ring is beautiful and the stone is amazing.

That’s great to hear! I have to say, I am enjoying browsing Rare Carat and seeing what I can find.

Kasey Bug

Shiny_Rock
Thank you, I would love to see a picture of your earrings! Maybe I should call him. Did you just do one phone call then he emails options? I wonder if that would make communication the most simple. I don’t really like emailing/chatting on Instagram for something like this where I have a lot of questions!

I’m sorry for the late reply. Yes I spoke to him giving him my budget and what was important to me and other than that I gave him free rein. We emailed and I th8nk I called him one other time to discuss some stones he had located. Overall, I would highly recommend him.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results