shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Studs - opinion on selected stones

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

yellowsparkles

Shiny_Rock
I am interested in a simple pair of diamond studs. I can't go as big as I would like right now, so I thought these might be OK (until it is time to trade up)
emsmile.gif

First:
https://www.whiteflash.com/diamonds/Diamond_Details.aspx?idNo=1345#

second:
https://www.whiteflash.com/diamonds/Diamond_Details.aspx?idNo=231924

For studs, is is OK that one is a G and one is an H? Also, how low in clarity would you go? SI1?

Many Thanks.

avlis

Shiny_Rock
well, it looks like you purchased them already, at least someone did.

i wouldnt worry about the G & H difference. maybe if they were set directly next to eachother, but no one is going to be able to notice while they are on your ears. most people probably wouldnt be able to notice if they were side by side.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
My WF studs are I SI1s, and I''m perfectly happy with them.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
The stones you picked out look very lovely. If you did want to go larger now, I would easily go down to an I/SI or even a J/SI. I have I''s from WF and they look very white face up.

yellowsparkles

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the input everyone.

Another question.
The diamonds and setting I picked out would cost about $1500 for .81 tcw (white gold baskets), G and H, SI1 stones.
-OR-
Is it better to go with the ready set go option and get .80 tcw for $1100 (forgot exactly, maybe close to $1200).
The ready set go diamonds are I SI1s.

I have tried to search for larger stones with lower color but nothing comes up for less than what I have on hold.

Is it worth the difference for the trade up policy?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results