shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Search with known crown and pav angles

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DoctorZ

Rough_Rock
Why does the diamond search on the pricescope home page seem to be limited to a few vendors? For example, I have yet to see SuperbCert diamonds show up. Conversely, Dirt Cheap Diamonds shows up under the search, yet when I go the website, I can''t find the crown and pav angles.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
DoctorZ,
----------------
Why does the diamond search on the pricescope home page seem to be limited to a few vendors?
----------------
Those vendors have crown and pavilion angles either on their websites or using direct data feed. It is also not a free service. Vendors who list their diamonds pay for advertising.
----------------
For example, I have yet to see SuperbCert diamonds show up.
----------------
SuperbCert doesn't advertise on Pricescope and I'm afraid never will (it is my personal decision).
----------------
Conversely, Dirt Cheap Diamonds shows up under the search, yet when I go the website, I can't find the crown and pav angles.
----------------
As far as I know Jim just arranged with one of his supplier to have a data feed with known crown and pavilion angles for about 50-60 stones.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results