shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond roots!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Charlize Theron wore a 3 ctw Tiffany bracelet to cover her dark roots.

I think it's a bit weird. What do yall think about this look? c435bf379b2e6510d929e84ff51276e3.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
One would question that it might bring attention to her dark roots rather than cover them.

I think she looks beautiful with or without the "root cover"!

BTW, I think I would like it more if it had a nice size pear hanging on her forehead!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am with you @sarahb, as it was. I think it could be a nice look if the roots were touched up and the part wasn't dead center. But I am pretty boring. And I bet Charlize really couldn't care less what I think! :lol:

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I just can't imagine sitting in front of the mirror & deciding YES! 'That' was the look she wanted :lol: Its just bit too much for my comfort level too, @Gussie! Oh well, her choice & who am I to rain on it....

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How did she attach it securely?

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, we're talking about it, so I guess it was successful. I think it looks like a zipper on top of her head. The bride pic is perfect however.

Marriedbuteloped

Shiny_Rock
How did she attach it securely?
I know I am a week behind this news cycle but I am slightly obsessed with this as I just bought a (pre loved) Tiffany bracelet. So I am reading everything about Tiffany bracelets. :)
Anyway I read that her stylist sewed the bracelet in with silver colored thread and that she had a hard time taking it out. The bracelet she is "wearing" is form the Victoria line, one of their most popular.
I have to say I find it a little silly and will not copy this look despite my roots showing as well. I do like her though. :)

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.