shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond price

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

02BGR81

Rough_Rock
Since I am buying diamond for the first time, I need assistance.

I am in process to buy following diamond:

Carat: 2.11
Color: F
Clarity: VVS2
Depth: 60.9%, Table: 58%, GIA certified
Girdle: very thin - thin,
Culet: None
Symmetry: Excellent
Polished: Excellent
Florecense: None

The price I am getting is about $ 30,200 (incl. shipping, etc.)

Does this seem like a reasonable price. Are there other factors which I should be considering?
Thank you for any advise.

YoungPapa

Shiny_Rock
Trade
02BGR81,

You know this is a powerful place when a guy drops by and says "Hey, I''m getting ready to drop 30K on this item and wanted some last minute opinions".

The price is great. The stone is great. Congrats. I wish I could buy something like this for my wife, Michele, and I deal in the darn things.

Who''s going to set the stone? If the ring comes from a different person than were you got the diamond you might get some grief over that thin girdle.

Have you asked for a sarin? Do you care? Crown and pavillion angles always appease the Pricescope masses but a diamond like this is more than just an HCA score...

rosy

Shiny_Rock
I''d be slightly concerned about the very thin girdle, may contribute to chipping of the diamond. Other than that, wow 2.11 carats!

02BGR81

Rough_Rock
The shape is round.

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
I just bought a diamond with a very thin girdle---------you get more diamond that way--i will fully insure and hopefully it wont chip!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
23.gif

i''d like to see a picture of that one!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results