shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Info and Price

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

doublebb1

Rough_Rock
I have a 1.28 carat round brilliant diamond, GIA certified with the following proportions:

DEPTH: 61.3%
TABLE: 58%
GIRDLE: THIN TO SLIGHTLY THICK, FACETED
CULET: NONE
FINISH
POLISH: GOOD
SYMMETRY: VERY GOOD
CLARITY GRADE: SI1
COLOR GRADE: J
FLOURESCENCE: FAINT
MEASUREMENTS: 6.98 - 7.01 X 4.29 MM

What would be a good price for this stone alone and with a platinum solitaire band?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just ran a Pscope search and think I found the stone you are considering. It's a virtual stone, meaning many vendors have access to it. Anyway, if its the same one, the range of pricing depending on the vendor you use is $4475-4819. The $4475 vendor is USA Certed which has gotten accolades on Pscope before, so you are probably in good hands if you decide to use them. Just don't use the $4800 vendor, why pay the extra $400 for the same stone??

I would ask them for a Sarin report on the stone, as the info supplied on the GIA cert is not enough to make an educated decision.

Plat solitaire is around $200 so just add that onto whatever price you decide to pay for the stone.

Good luck!

doublebb1

Rough_Rock
Actually, I paid $4,350 for the stone in a platinum setting. I was wondering if I got a good buy. Also, this is little too late but what is better, platinum or white gold?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results