shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond House ROCKS!!!

TDR15

Rough_Rock
After two months of research, finding the perfect ring for my girlfriend was proving more challenging than I’d hoped. I was well aware and prepared to spend as much as I could afford to get the ring I knew would make her happy, so I got increasingly concerned when I just could not find 'the one'. You see, my lovely girlfriend (now fiancée) knew she wanted a princess-cut ring, but then she sort of loved how soft the oval-cut was as well, so i was determined to give her the ring of her dreams that she didn’t even know she wanted. Hence my dilemma - How could i incorporate the softness of the edges of the radiant-cut into a princess-cut ring and stretch it to the length of the emerald cut, without losing any of the 'sparkle' . At this point, I was well versed in ring-lingo and I really didn’t want to settle for less. And just as I started to lose hope and thinking of settling, there was Celine at Diamond House.

A friend of mine recommended her after discussing my issues, and meeting her was so simple. A planned 30 mins consultation went on for over an hour and everything changed. Celine was so professional, worked with my budget and at the same time cared so much about making sure I was extremely satisfied. I should add that I live in Africa, and had the consultation in Diamond House, London whilst planning to propose in Houston, Texas so I was a bit worried about getting my truly international proposal to come together perfectly - Diamond House handled it seamlessly. As i was so far away, Celine was very responsive with e-mails, sending pictures / videos etc to ensure I was getting EXACTLY what I wanted. I also mentioned in passing that I considered inscribing on the ring and Celine brought that into reality as well.
In every way, working with Diamond House was like a dream come true in my journey to find the perfect ring. My fiancée LOVES her ring and it looks great on her. She particularly loves that she can’t find the exact type of her ring anywhere. :)
I would definitely recommend Celine at Diamond House to everyone out there who's trying to do something extra special for that special person in their lives. Best decision I ever made.

#DIAMOND HOUSE ROCKS!!!!

TDR15

Rough_Rock
Re: Diamond House recommendation

The ROCK!!!

_18821.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results