shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond House Antwerp

swiss girl

Rough_Rock
Purchasing a diamond with Celine and Rob, is much more than just ‘purchasing’. They will introduce you to the world of diamonds, will make you an expert, will patiently answer all your questions, follow your rythm, will tell you each single secret, will understand what kind of person you are and provide you all the information you need to finally choose ‘the one’ and get in love with it.

This is the second time my husband and I buy something at the Diamond House. Would never buy a diamond stone anywhere else!
Celine and Rob thank you!!!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Purchasing a diamond with Celine and Rob, is much more than just ‘purchasing’. They will introduce you to the world of diamonds, will make you an expert, will patiently answer all your questions, follow your rythm, will tell you each single secret, will understand what kind of person you are and provide you all the information you need to finally choose ‘the one’ and get in love with it.

This is the second time my husband and I buy something at the Diamond House. Would never buy a diamond stone anywhere else!
Celine and Rob thank you!!!
You should post pictures of your purchases!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results