shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond from ring into a necklace?

beesha77

Shiny_Rock
Can anyone lead me in the direction of which vendors can take a diamond out of a ring and made into a maybe a pendant type necklace? TIA!

--K.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
You can try BGD or Whiteflash. They both have stock settings for pendants, but can do custom as well, and their benchwork is very good.

Any pictures of this ring? :)

beesha77

Shiny_Rock
Oooh, I will try and take one! ;-)

beesha77

Shiny_Rock
Ok i'm trying to send the image from my phone and it's taking forever. I did find the EGL certificate on it. It's a 1.22, VS2, H round brilliant. Sounds perfect for a necklace huh?! =)

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
It sounds like a lovely stone, and I think it would make an awesome pendant! Just about all of the PS vendors would be able to reset it for you, so it's totally a matter of preference.

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
beesha77|1289976128|2769648 said:
Can anyone lead me in the direction of which vendors can take a diamond out of a ring and made into a maybe a pendant type necklace? TIA!

--K.

beesha77, contact Vera or Traci (from Whiteflash) about the procedure for sending your ring/diamond for setting the stone in a pendant type necklace or a perhaps a 5-stone ring as a RHR? When I upgraded my E-ring, I had Whiteflash set the center stone from my old E-ring in a pendant necklace. The process was very simple.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Sounds perfect for a pendant!

My mom had her 1 ct. I I1 from her old e-ring taken out and set into a four-prong pendant and it looks awesome. I had her ring with me so I had it done locally at my favorite jeweler in Chicago (just because I trusted them and I didn't have to send it anywhere). Depending on where you live, a local jeweler could be a good option too, especially if you just want a simple basket or bezel mounting and nothing custom.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
geckodani|1290015073|2770026 said:
It sounds like a lovely stone, and I think it would make an awesome pendant! Just about all of the PS vendors would be able to reset it for you, so it's totally a matter of preference.

I have to second this post. Just about any PS vendor will be able to do this for you, it just depends on your preference- pricing- etc. Definitely shop around and inquire :bigsmile:

Also, my local jeweler did this for me. I paid about 250 for them to unset the stone from a ring, create a thick white gold bezel, reset it, and purchase a chain (it's an integrated chain- bezel is a sliding bezel.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results