shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond dangle earrings up to $10K by V-Day?

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A good friend of mine has asked me to help him find diamond dangle earrings (single stone, not ornate) for his girlfriend by V-Day. Yellow gold, simple. Help! I've already emailed Ilya at Ivy and Rose, but other ideas are welcome!

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SuzyQ and I have been eyeing these, way under budget but beautiful!
CD4544EA-CA96-4D39-A868-11486EF569C8.jpeg

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wanted to come back and thank everyone for the ideas and also update on what was purchased!

Those are cool LookingAgain, and I would wear them in a heartbeat... but my friend was set on round stones...

LOL tyty!

AprilBaby, I showed him those, but he nixed the pave idea.

So...

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
464EAD36-178E-4940-BAED-8CC3232CD3A5.jpeg

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
1.6 ct total and super sparkly -- I think she's going to love these!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Musicloveranthony, now I want dangles too, ha ha!

These were less than half of the $10K budget so my friend is SUPER happy. I think I'm going to get a nice dinner out of this! :cheeky:

musicloveranthony

Brilliant_Rock
Musicloveranthony, now I want dangles too, ha ha!

These were less than half of the $10K budget so my friend is SUPER happy. I think I'm going to get a nice dinner out of this! :cheeky:

I definitely understand that want... because I'm feeling it toO!! haha

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A gift like that from a boyfriend, or even a husband, is so far out of my own experience that it seems to exist in another world. I mean, to me gifts that expensive are discussed in magazines that showcase Hollywood celebrities.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A gift like that from a boyfriend, or even a husband, is so far out of my own experience that it seems to exist in another world. I mean, to me gifts that expensive are discussed in magazines that showcase Hollywood celebrities.

Deb, let me tell you something a little crazy about this gift... The giver is someone that I lived with many years ago! (Like THIRTY years ago.) And he certainly never gave ME anything like this, ha ha!!! But we have become tremendous friends over the years and the recipient is someone I've become so close to I refer to her as Sister #1 (and HER sister is now Sister #2 to me). The irony certainly struck me though as I was suggesting different earring options for someone else from this particular giver, no matter how much I love the person who's getting them!

Last edited:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are amazing @Dee*Jay ! You did good!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results