shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond check please

dseem13

Rough_Rock
Hey all! I've been a long time mostly lurker on this forum when we were first looking at engagement rings in 2007. For our anniversary this year we are going to upgrade my engagement ring and have decided lab grown is the best value for us. I just wanted some reassurance that the stone we bought will likely look ok. I obviously should have checked here before we bought it but I was a little trigger happy haha. I purchased the stone from 1215diamonds which listed the stone for 2k cheaper than the two listings I saw on rare carat so that made me a bit nervous. Googling the IGI number it appears it was only a few hundred cheaper than listed on a couple other websites so hopefully it's ok.... I'm going to list the link from another website, but it's the same IGI number as the stone I purchased. I think by the video it looks good but I know there are some better eyes on here than mine. Thank you!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks good, although I usually like to see a lower pavilion angle to pair with a 34.5 crown, or a lower crown angle to pair with a 41 pavilion.

dseem13

Rough_Rock
It looks good, although I usually like to see a lower pavilion angle to pair with a 34.5 crown, or a lower crown angle to pair with a 41 pavilion.

Thank you. The hca score was 1.8 if that makes a difference. I can’t wait to see it in person and judge for myself!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results