shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond appraisal

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gdowney

Rough_Rock
I am getting my 1.244ct AGS0 princess cut F SI1 diamond from whiteflash tomorrow. I will have it set next week with a jeweler in Springfield, MO. Should I have the loose diamond appraised while I am in St. Louis? If so, do you have any suggestions on a reputable appraiser in STL/ St. Charles area? Or should i wait until after I get the ring completely completed, then get it appraised? the reason I would get it appraised before-hand would be to make sure that I have the diamond that I payed for, and I want to be sure that I have the diamond that I payed for after it is set.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is the appraiser tool. What you could do is have the loose stone appraised then return it to the appraiser once set for a final inspection, then the appraiser can give you a suitable sum on the finished piece for insurance purposes.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/19/2009 4:48:59 AM
Author: Lorelei
Here is the appraiser tool. What you could do is have the loose stone appraised then return it to the appraiser once set for a final inspection, then the appraiser can give you a suitable sum on the finished piece for insurance purposes.
Yes, many appraisers will only charge one fee for both services.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results