shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond and Pearl Drops!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
First of all, I want to thank Bob at WF for helping me with this project, as always, he is patient and answers all my questions!
9.gif

I have a pair of 1.20ttcw studs and wanted to repurpose them to make different earrings - so I got the idea of pearl drop jackets and asked Bob to help me find AAA Akoya pearls. He found me a gorgeous pair of 9mm pearls and they were made with platinum chain and cap.

So, here are pictures, please don't laugh at my earshots, my freckles are HORRID! I had the worst time trying to take pictures of myself.

BTW, the chain on the right hand side of this picture looks shorter than the left, actually they're the same length, I pushed the earring into the box padding a little bit too much
3.gif

Diamond and pearl drops (600 x 375).jpg

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Earshot:

Earshots (600 x 450).jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love them lucky, what a clever idea. The pearls have such a beautiful lustre to them and the size is just amazing. Good for you!!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
BTW, you have lovely ears.
2.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
awesome Lucky.
They look so pretty.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Wow Luckyhonu! Those are classic and very lovely, what a great project. Congrats.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great idea - I never think to have jackets made...though I gotta get the stud earrings first!
2.gif
It''s such a great way to get a whole new look at a better price! It completely changes the look of the earrings! And looks gorgeous.
36.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those earrings are so pretty ~ the pearls and diamonds together are spectacular! I love the lustre of the pearls.

Good job - enjoy them!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Terrific idea Luckyhonu! They look absolutely beautiful!!! Love the combination of pearls and diamonds.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a great idea!! They are beautiful
30.gif

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
Hi Luckyhonu,

I love your new jackets and and your diamond studs!!! They look amazing together. Your diamond studs look huge. I am waiting for my new 1.03 tcw studs which will be ready sometime next month. Your studs look like 1.5 tcw on you. The whole set is just stunning
36.gif

I don''t mind you posting the picture of my jackets at all. I am happy to know that I am able to give others this idea. I love my jackets.....you should seriously think about getting one in bezel like mine. Once I get my new 4 prong studs, I will recycle my old 0.51 tcw studs from 5 prong to bezel. I can''t wait!!

Can you post more pics of your jackets? Would like to see the jackets alone.

Enjoy your new jackets!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lucky
what a neat pair of earrings.
30.gif
36.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooohhh...great idea!
those look beautiful!
36.gif

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, they look great. What a fab idea.

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Jewels, I will try and get jacket shots today. The weather here is rainy and so the picture might turn out dark. I''ll try when I get home from work. Thanks again for the great idea! I hope it inspires other projects so we can have more eye candy.

I totally want bezel set diamond jackets now! Will my list EVER end?

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The sun finally came out!

Pearl jackets

Closeup Pearl Jackets (600 x 450).jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Lovely earrings and such a GREAT IDEA!
Oh, the possibilities...
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
What a fab idea!!! I love it!!
30.gif

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
WOW! Those are really pretty. What a great idea!!!!!

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
You''re so smart, hehe I''d never think of doing that, but I love them!

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The lustre on these pearls are amazing. WF did a great job sourcing these pearls out!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great idea! They are so elegant.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
so pretty! I''ve been really starting to enjoy pearls lately... I guess I will have to add them to my long list!

MellowCat

Rough_Rock
Oh. My. God. Those are absolutely to DIE FOR!!!!
6.gif
30.gif
30.gif
31.gif
36.gif
36.gif
28.gif
26.gif
9.gif
30.gif

MellowCat

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/3/2006 7:48:07 AM
Author: icekid
so pretty! I''ve been really starting to enjoy pearls lately... I guess I will have to add them to my long list!

Same problem here, icekid! Used to care less about pearls, but suddenly I am jonesing for them. What causes that? Age? This website? Hmmm. Those earrings are driving me completely over the edge.
18.gif

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
I absolutely love this diamond and pearl combo. The sizes are substantial yet not over powering. Love them.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
OMG!!! how did i miss this thread?? I just noticed this Gorgeous earrings in SMTR eye candy thread.

I
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
them!!

perfection!! i thought i''d wear my diamond (cz) studs for my wedding- but now i am rethinking!!!!

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Hello!

I was catching up on all the new bling posted over the holiday period and saw your beautiful pearls in the SMTR thread that nan is doing a beautiful job of updating.

May I just say that they are gorgeous?

Enjoy
9.gif

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
Wow- those are gorgeous and such a clever idea~ I have wedding on the brain as I think they would look awesome on a bride!

Me likey!

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Wow - that''s so clever! It''s beautiful and you look amazing
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results